Congs to you, witchy!witchy wrote:Today is our 25th wedding Ann. & it's sunny and 62 today Woo Hoo!! All is good in my life right now!!![]()
-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Going out to dinner & a movie with friends!! Thanks!!iHaunt wrote:Congs to you, witchy!witchy wrote:Today is our 25th wedding Ann. & it's sunny and 62 today Woo Hoo!! All is good in my life right now!!![]()
So, what are you planning to do on your 25th wedding anniversary?

-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Wow! Sounds like a good time for you, Witchy!witchy wrote:Going out to dinner & a movie with friends!! Thanks!!![]()
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
A quarter century!!! Big ups you!! Well done!! 
-
ilovemichaelmyers
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Sandy Valley, NV
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Congrats Witchy! It is a beautiful day today and I have all of my windows and doors open to let the fresh air and sunshine in. Finally no wind, I hate windy days!
The Night HE Came Home
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
64° and sunny, with a gentle breeze. How could anyone not be happy today?!? 
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I concur.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- Belladonna
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 4541
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Dancing by the fire
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Yes! Sunny and simply gorgeous out today!!
It's about time!
Although it is supposed to be 36 and snow flurries on Monday.
The roller coaster effects of March! hehehe
But nothing can stop it now, Spring is on the way!
Congratulations and big ups to you, Witchygal! I hope you had a great anniversary!
Although it is supposed to be 36 and snow flurries on Monday.
But nothing can stop it now, Spring is on the way!
Congratulations and big ups to you, Witchygal! I hope you had a great anniversary!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."


- Belladonna
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 4541
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Dancing by the fire
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Thank you, SpellCaster!
Great to see you again.
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."


- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Congrats Witchy on a Spell that is lasting longer than 25 years on y9our hubby
Maybe it is not a spell after all...just some good ol' lovin' and being the wonderful Witch you are.
Bella, good to see you around again...thought you went MIA....was not the same around here without you
Bella, good to see you around again...thought you went MIA....was not the same around here without you
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Thanks again everyone, we had a great time!!
The weather is gorgeous outside, close to 70 for the next few days!! Woo Hoo!!! I am soooo ready for this kinda weather!!
The weather is gorgeous outside, close to 70 for the next few days!! Woo Hoo!!! I am soooo ready for this kinda weather!!

- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Amen and hallelujah, me too.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Health care reform passed last night, but that isn't what made me happy. What made me happy is that Rush Limbaugh said he would move to Costa Rica if health care reform passed. 
- Boogeyman
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 644
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:23 am
- What is the highest number?: 9
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Actually that is not what he said. As usual what he said got distorted and taken out of context. Here is what happened.
He took a call from a listener that works for an insurance company a few months ago. The caller stated that the insurance company he works for was developing policies that would cover trips to Costa Rica to get medical treatment there, because clinics are being set up there for this. The call ended. Shortly after that, in response to an email or instant message he received asking him what he would do if it passed, he said he would go to Costa Rica for medical care. He never said he would move there.
Want proof?
Click the link:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html
/color]
He took a call from a listener that works for an insurance company a few months ago. The caller stated that the insurance company he works for was developing policies that would cover trips to Costa Rica to get medical treatment there, because clinics are being set up there for this. The call ended. Shortly after that, in response to an email or instant message he received asking him what he would do if it passed, he said he would go to Costa Rica for medical care. He never said he would move there.
Want proof?
Click the link:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html
/color]
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.
Henry David Thoreau
Henry David Thoreau
