What made you happy today? :)

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 13539
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 pm

I got to work and a coworker left me a doughnut with chocolate icing!!

Also, I picked my car up from the shop this morning and the bill is less than $600.00, so I suppose I'm happy about that :?
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

User avatar
MacPhantom
Halloween Master
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Contact:

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by MacPhantom » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am

Rain. Good for the garden.

User avatar
witchy
Halloween Master
Posts: 7676
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by witchy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 am

Cloudy & rainy here too, high 55, so not to bad here either!!
Yeah it's Friday!!!!
:D
Image

User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 13539
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

I second that. Hooray for Friday!!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

User avatar
witchy
Halloween Master
Posts: 7676
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by witchy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 am

My hubby is on vacation this week!! :D
I won't be on here most of the week, sorry!!! :?
Image

iHaunt
Halloween Master
Posts: 9326
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Location: Reaper's Cemetery
Contact:

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by iHaunt » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Sad to see you go, but please come back when you get around here again. Good luck, Witchy! :D

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Sandy Valley, NV

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :cry:
The Night HE Came Home

User avatar
MacPhantom
Halloween Master
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Contact:

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 am

Image

Hope tomorrow finds you happier.

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Sandy Valley, NV

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks, Mac. I hope today is better........I will try to stay positive :)
The Night HE Came Home

User avatar
witchy
Halloween Master
Posts: 7676
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by witchy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I am happy because I went out dancing with friends, we had a blast!! I miss that!! :D
Image

User avatar
MacPhantom
Halloween Master
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Contact:

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm

That sounds fun! What type of dancing?

User avatar
witchy
Halloween Master
Posts: 7676
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by witchy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

MacPhantom wrote:That sounds fun! What type of dancing?

A little bit of everything country, hip hop, rock. I like to dance to just about anything!!! :D
Image

User avatar
MacPhantom
Halloween Master
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Contact:

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by MacPhantom » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Eclectic! :D

User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 13539
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by Andybev01 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

User avatar
witchy
Halloween Master
Posts: 7676
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!

Re: What made you happy today? :)

Post by witchy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Today is our 25th wedding Ann. & it's sunny and 62 today Woo Hoo!! All is good in my life right now!! :D
Image

Post Reply