(the witch is doing the witchy dance right now!!)
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
The whole weekend is going to be in the 60's and sunny, Woo Hoo!!!
(the witch is doing the witchy dance right now!!)
(the witch is doing the witchy dance right now!!)

- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I'm happy for you, but I'm also super jealous!! We may hit 55 this weekend, if we're lucky.
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13542
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
62 and sunny now. I'm outside at Stanford mall, looking at beautiful people and flowers.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
ilovemichaelmyers
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Sandy Valley, NV
Re: What made you happy today? :)
MacPhantom wrote:No, Spooky, ILMM doesn't have any special insider knowledge. She's just making things up because she's angry about my superior posterior (and, in all fairness, who wouldn't be??).
I know all about it.
The Night HE Came Home
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I am Happy today because it made it up to 70 degrees Sunday, YEAH!!!!! I worked in the yard & went out cruising with my hubby & we also had a picnic, that was too much fun!!! 

-
ilovemichaelmyers
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Sandy Valley, NV
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I love picnics too witchy! I'm happy today because the kids went back to school wooooooohhooooooo 
The Night HE Came Home
- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
It's Monday...I got nothing 
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13542
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
A coworker just handed me a big piece of pumpkin cheesecake. She makes different flavors all the time and brings them to the office.
They are the best and pumpkin is pretty much my new favorite.
They are the best and pumpkin is pretty much my new favorite.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Wow! That's great for you, Andy!
I love pumpkin cheesecake! And, I haven't had it for a little long time! 
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13542
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
The first bite took me right back to fall.
She made one last week that was caramel. They're all good
She made one last week that was caramel. They're all good
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
*drools*
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13542
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I think it's some nefarious plot to keep us all slow and unresponsive to make her look better. I don't care; they're delicious!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Today it's going to be 70 & sunny all day!!! Woo Hoo!! I'm outta here!! See ya tomorrow!!! 

-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
That's cool for you, Witchy!
78 degrees here, but no sunny.... 
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I am happy I took my hubby out for lunch Wed. and went for a long walk at the park & played tennis with my daughter, what a great day!!!
Starting Friday my kids are on spring break for one week, my youngest is going camping with some friends of ours, our oldest will be gone most of the week with her friends, I have mixed emotions about them being gone, but me & my sweetheart have at least 5 days all to ourselves, that is pretty exciting!!!
Starting Friday my kids are on spring break for one week, my youngest is going camping with some friends of ours, our oldest will be gone most of the week with her friends, I have mixed emotions about them being gone, but me & my sweetheart have at least 5 days all to ourselves, that is pretty exciting!!!

