-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
My house is dangerous? Well I have to say a very little bit, but nothing's too serious. Because my step brother's taking control of my house, bringing some weirdos over here almost late at nite. Also, he's hiding his gun and rifle in his bedroom and saying if anyone ever come in my room, I'm gonna blast that f-ing head off!
Even, he did steal some of our stuffs such food, drink, cigarettes, and I'm little embrassed
we (me and gf) smoke little weed.
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
ilovemichaelmyers
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Sandy Valley, NV
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Oh come on, nobody has any shame around here. 
The Night HE Came Home
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Meh, you have a point 
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
No shame in his game? It's more entertaining for us anyway 
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Shame? What's that?
*picks nose*
*picks nose*
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Mac get a kleenex and don't you dare eat it!!!
I had a great day, I went driving around with some friends in my convertible with the top down, ate lunch outside and later today I went outside and read my book, it was friggin awesome day!!!
I had a great day, I went driving around with some friends in my convertible with the top down, ate lunch outside and later today I went outside and read my book, it was friggin awesome day!!!

- Spookymufu
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9373
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Somewhere in south Texas
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
well....I picked up my van from the repair shop yesterday. I was very surprised how easy it was. I turned in the rental car (Chevy HHR) and inspected the van, looked great., New bumper and headlight, all polished and shiny. They even washed the van and vacuumed the inside and wiped down the inside, heck they even cleaned my hubcaps!
It looks really good.......and no cost to me at all!
It looks really good.......and no cost to me at all!
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Glad to hear it all worked out for you. 
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
That's so great for you, Spooky! Glad to hear everything is fine. Take care of your van. 
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I had a great day I washed my car, went to the movies & saw Ironman 2, I love
Robert Downey Jr!!!! Grilled some steak & corn, and had salad & Strawberry short cake, Yummy!!!!
Robert Downey Jr!!!! Grilled some steak & corn, and had salad & Strawberry short cake, Yummy!!!!

- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I have the house to myself.
I've had pizza twice and haven't done the dishes since Sunday!
I've had pizza twice and haven't done the dishes since Sunday!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Ugh....I've had same ole s**t like grille burgers, hot dogs, and smoked polish sausages along w/ cold Bacon 'N Ranch salad pasta plus chips! 
- Spookymufu
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9373
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Somewhere in south Texas
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I'll have the house to my self next weekend, the wife is going to a concert in LA and the kids are going to grandma's!!!!
WHOOT!!
WHOOT!!
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Life can be good sometimes....can't wait for my week fishing trip in Northern WI coming up in 3 weeks.
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
