Clouds made (or, will this evening) happy today. There are clouds and rain in the forecast and I am sooo in the mood for a little fall-like weather!
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Exactly! We don't need to worry about it at all.
Clouds made (or, will this evening) happy today. There are clouds and rain in the forecast and I am sooo in the mood for a little fall-like weather!
Clouds made (or, will this evening) happy today. There are clouds and rain in the forecast and I am sooo in the mood for a little fall-like weather!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I'm happy that there's left over baked rigatoni for dinner!
- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
MacPhantom wrote:I'm happy that there's left over baked rigatoni for dinner!
Now that's something to be thankful for....Yummy
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
It were yummy! And there's even enough left for Thursday's dinner!
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
It was sunny and 65, and I went out to lunch with friend today!! It was wonderful!!

- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Rain made me happy today
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
We have rain today too, I guess it's okay, I'll get a lot of work done today anyways!!

- Spookymufu
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9373
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Somewhere in south Texas
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
we had rain yesterday, today it sunny but windy...
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
My dad says he's been getting 50 MPH winds in NM, crazy!!!Spookymufu wrote:we had rain yesterday, today it sunny but windy...

- Belladonna
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 4541
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Dancing by the fire
Re: What made you happy today? :)
It is cool here, but at least it's sunny!
Yesterday I got to run in the cold rain. Yuck! It's infinitely better today!
Yesterday I got to run in the cold rain. Yuck! It's infinitely better today!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."


- witchy
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 7676
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:11 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: Everywhere, on my broom!!
Re: What made you happy today? :)
I washed my car today in shorts, YEAH!!!! It's suppose to be 80 degrees all this
week too, Woo Hoo!!! Luv it!!!
week too, Woo Hoo!!! Luv it!!!

- Midnite Shadow
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Re: What made you happy today? :)
64 and Sunny right now...on it's way to 72 or so.
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well
I am Vengeance...I am the Night!
I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!
-
iHaunt
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 9326
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Reaper's Cemetery
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
Sunny and warm - 72 degrees.... I know it will be around 80 degrees this weekend. 
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: What made you happy today? :)
36 this morning brrrrrr.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- MacPhantom
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6178
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Contact:
Re: What made you happy today? :)
85° today. But if it gets up to 88° tomorrow like the tv people are saying it will, I'll be posting on the "what made you mad" topic. Too hot to quick is not a happy time.
