1 3-ounce package lime gelatin
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 3-ounce package strawberry gelatin
Prepare lime gelatin as directed on package. Chill until slightly thickened. Fold in pineapple; pour into an 8-inch square pyrex bowl. Chill until firm. Gradually add mayonnaise to softened cream cheese, mixing until well blended. Add nuts. Spread over molded gelatin layer. Chill until firm. Prepare strawberry gleatin as directed on package. Pour over cheese mixture; chill until firm.
Makes a pretty red, white and green jello salad!
Goes great with turkey and ham.
1. About 3lbs whole potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed with milk
2. Melt one stick margarine in frying pan
3. Saute — 2 stalks celery (chopped) and one small onion (chopped) until soft and onion is golden. Do Not Brown
4. Add 3 slices of firm bread cut into cubes — mix in well (add more margarine if needed)
5. continue sauteeing until bread is golden
6. Beat 2 large eggs into mashed potatoes
7. Mix in onions, celery, bread — blend well.
8. Place in casserole dish — dot with margarine and bake in 350′ oven until top is puffy and golden (about 1/2 hour if mixture is warm when goes into oven, about 1 hour if taken from fridge).