Wondering

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:03 pm

I believe that there is a beings among us. I find living in the house I live in now and has reminded me of childhood experiences. The house I live in now is over 150 years old. It has been somewhat restored and has a good foundation however the original foundation is in the centre of restored foundation that can only be accessed from a little door on the inside of the house. So if you go into our basement from the outside celler door you see a very old almost round shaped room made of cement (or whatever they used to stick big rocks together) to create the base. I use this hide away as a cold storage and a place to store my homemade wine and beer. Works perfectly but I feel that base could tell a stories for at least 3 generations. I use to feel scared to go down into this dark dank dungen like room with a dirt floor but now it doesnt' bother me. Its like a step back in time and It makes me appreciate what the simplicity of life. Anyway enough of that however I do want to mention I am sure that there is at least two ghost in my house. They are a old couple and I feel the women much more so then the man however I have felt them both at the same time. Usually it is just a feeling but it is the strangest thing because she is visible usually out of the corner of my eye but then at night I see the lady in one of my rooms and even though it is pitch black I can see her looking at me silently but not in a scary way. It is difficult to explain but I find the ghost comforting and when I am outside of my house it get a sense of the "homestead" smiling at me and my family......
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Lauren
Ghost

very cool

Post by Lauren » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:27 pm

I know what you mean by not being afraid of the spirits in your house. I haven't actually seen my ghost, but I do sense his presence. He (for some reason I think he was a WW2 soldier, not really sure why) isn't at all frightening, just seems to be very tired and lost. I also get a vague sense of his needing my help, but I too afraid to have a seance. Maybe you should try leaving a tape recorder going in the basement room, you might just 'catch' something!
" It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it "

Francois de la Rochefoucauld 1613 - 1680

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Re: Wondering

Post by Catzilla » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:41 pm

Lauren wrote:I was just wondering if people like myself who love Halloween and believe in the possibility of ghosts or spirits being here among us are more likely to have 'special powers'? Have any of you ever seen a ghost or experienced the presence of a spirit whom cannot be seen by the living? L. :twisted:
Cant say that I have, but I have been with others at the same time they were seeing apparitions.....at least they said they were. :)