I like to dress up

Chat about your costumes
BlackCat
Haunt Master

I like to dress up

Post by BlackCat » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:36 am

I like to dress up and pass out candy on Halloween. I also dress up for my big party, but I think it's fun when kids knock on my door and I answer in some sort of cf costume. I got a really cool pirates costume that I wanna wear this year. I'm going to sit in my driveway to pass out the candy. I have a gigantic skull and cross bones flag that I am going to hang over the garage. I love doing extra things that make it enjoyable for all the kids.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:04 am

Iuse a big purplr bowl and watch horror, latly though I take my daughter out for trick or treating.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:32 pm

We always dress up for TOT, and have an adult party whichever weekend is closest to the 31st, so usually I take advantage of that and wear two costumes! The best ever was when I dressed as the wicked witch from Snow White...after she transformed into the old hag. Full face latex green witchy mask, long black robe with hood,long stringy grey wig, I even put a backpack with a pillow in it on my back (under the robe) to give myself a hump. Several TOTs ran off my porch when I opened the door! I gave a lot of candy to parents that year!