Prizes!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Prizes!

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:42 pm

I just wanted to note that in past Halloween parties I have tried to come up with different ideas for the prize winners of the games I have my guest play. I find a good one is to make jello, pudding & anything mushy the night before to it is sure to be firm enough to handle and any prizes I pick up (usually small Halloween decorations or inspired prizes) I place in some freezer bags with a tight knot in the top to prevent any of the mushy mess from seeping in. I place all the prizes in this giant pickling pot (black) I use for pickleing and then put my mushy creation on top of the prizes along with fack cob webs, spiders, dollparts laying on to to hide the cold muck below. When they win they need to reach down (almost elbow deep) into my make shift cauldron and get their prize. Its fun for adults but really great for kids as most of them enjoy a good messy gross out.... just make sure you have a towel near by for the lucky winner.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Spooky » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:30 pm

That is an awesome idea, I love that. It does seem a little bit messy, but it is totally something I never would have thought up. I might have to steal your idea. :lol: