halloween clothes

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

halloween clothes

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:04 pm

does anyone own halloween attire? I have 3 shirts.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by spookyboo » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:42 pm

I have lots and lots of costumes, but only one shirt that is Hallowen themed.....But....I always wear Black so..........and just so you kow I am 32 and not a Goth or anything...I just always wear Black.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:56 pm

that is cool, you don't have to be a goth to wear black. Look at cash. but that is cool though
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:38 pm

I own a couple of Halloween socks and pins, and one old horror movie themed glow in the dark t-shirt "Curse of the Mummy" movie poster print. Other than that I don’t own much else. My doggie has two Halloween themed bandannas and I'm thinking about getting her a costume or t-shirt this year to wear at our Halloween party.

punkinpie1021
Zombie

Target Halloween Clothes

Post by punkinpie1021 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:57 pm

I love target at halloween, theyhave halloween for everything! They had the cutest lil baby tees last year. I bought a white one with a lil glitter pumpkin on it that says happy halloween. I hope they have them agan this year
~I luuuvv the BRRR Months~

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:17 pm

I'm a nurse, and I have enough Halloween scrub tops that I can wear a different one every day that I work and not repeat (I start Oct 1st). I also have various shirts, vests, turtlenecks and LOTS of Halloween jewelry. Oh, yeah and socks, too. :roll:

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:38 am

I have a PLAN NINE FROM OUTER SPACE t shirt...
One of my BIG regrets is missing the chance to get a Hawaiian shirt done in a Boris Karloff/Frankenstein pattern.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:01 am

MHooch wrote:I'm a nurse, and I have enough Halloween scrub tops that I can wear a different one every day that I work and not repeat (I start Oct 1st). I also have various shirts, vests, turtlenecks and LOTS of Halloween jewelry. Oh, yeah and socks, too. :roll:
One of my jobs is as a sleep tech and we wear scrubs too. I'm thinking about getting at least one halloween scrub top this year so I can wear it to work. Maybe I'll get a couple if I can find them in my size and they aren't too expensive.

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:25 pm

i have a tshirt, a couple pins, and about a million pairs of earrings. plus some socks.
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:05 pm

BlkAsh, try Tafford/Scrubs Express.com on the web. Great scrubs, reasonable prices, really good sales. :idea:

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:07 pm

I have two pairs of undies, and I used to have three shirts that are now all too big for me. I have one awesome ghostbusters shirt with the logo on the front, and in red velvet gothic script on the back says "I ain't afraid of no ghost!" and I just bought one that has a witch flying across the moon and says "WICKED WITCH". Oh, and I forgot about the one from Target from last year that says I heart Witches.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:30 pm

I am an MA and have tons of Halloween scrubs-Oct 1st is when they come out for the entire month. Old Navy has great $5.00 t-shirts, every year I get one of every style/color they have-not bad for $5.00 apiece. I have TONS of socsk (on clearance at Kohls at Chrismtas time for $.34 each, underware, jewelry, and printed pajama pants also from old navy (i wear them in public) target is great for t -shirts also.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 pm

Well I haven't bought any Halloween clothes for awhile now but I do have some orange pjama pants with black cats and bats all over them I got for Xmas last year from my brother and his family, and I did pick up a t shirt at a vintage show a few months back that is black and in white letter says if the broom fits ride it and there is a little pic of a witches broomstick... I like to think of it as a Halloween shirt but I suppose some people may see it as somethings else... Oh well.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:13 pm

I am going to Old Navy to see if their $5.00 T-Shirts are out yet... I will let everyone know!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:05 pm

OK-they had three long sleeved shirts-orange, black and white. The pattern was the same on all-3 jack-o-lanterns. One tall, one short and one wide. The white and black shirts had the pumpkins in an orange foil, the orange shirt had the pumpkins in regular black print. $5.00 each.