Great Ornaments and stuff!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
One Eye'd Jack

Great Ornaments and stuff!

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 am

I don't know if this has been posted already, as I'm still finding so many things on here, I'm just in heaven but my wife found this site for me and I thought I'd share it...

http://www.christmastraditions.com/Them ... allG01.htm

deadbride
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by deadbride » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:01 am

Love the site. Gave me some good ideas for a great christmas tree. I'm a non-traditionalist anyway. My kids know I never do anything the normal way. I think this year I'll put up a black tree and do all the Halloween decorations. It'll be great. Thanks for the great site!
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:42 am

great site, I can't wait to have a halloween tree this year! Thanks for sharing!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat May 19, 2007 8:25 am

You know I have seen people take a pink christmas tree and decorate it with a bunch of halloween ornaments. And you would think it would look terrible but it actually looked really neat.

I want one of those creepy black 5ft trees with just branches!! I wonder if any stores carry then during Halloween for reasonable prices, or if there is a way to make then....hmmm

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 am

Oh OEJ, I'm in Love! I just love all they're stuff. I am so there! I want to go there sometime, it's in CA right, hmm, gonna have to look up on the net and see how many hours it will take me to go there sometime. My, they're stuff looks like its such beautiful quality too, not cheap looking, so sweet!

Thanks for the link OEJ, big hug to you :)

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon May 21, 2007 2:32 am

DOD- You get it, truly! Come on down! Im ready when you are!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 3:04 am

Hey OEJ, Yep lets go sometime, thats if I can ever get across the darn border without great hassles, I guess cause of the way I dress I don't know but man do I ever get hassled trying to cross :cry: Not sure how many hours you are from me, I know your 2 states below my province so can't be that far, how far to this place from you? I'm an hour east of Vancouver, and 10 minutes from the closet border called Sumas Border crossing.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon May 21, 2007 11:37 am

Mandy, my best friend went to the local reservoir and found a large piece of driftwood. She anchored it in a big bucket with rocks and most likely some other means - not sure. Anyway, that thing is spooky looking and she decorates it with a tree face, spiders, and a host of other creepy things. The "tree" sits year round on her deck. Love it! Here in Colorado you learn to come up with creative ways to use tumbleweeds. I sprayed one large one black and put glow in the dark bugs all over it. It didn't look half bad. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 8:00 pm

Hi LawP, love your creativity with the tumbleweeds there. I take it Colorado is dry? Love what your friend did to be creative also, sounds creepy.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue May 22, 2007 12:32 pm

DOD, all it takes is a decent wind around here and you can count on a large supply of future haunt materials. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue May 22, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi LawP, Thats cool. I lived in Kamloops up in the interior here and its desert too. But I always keep coming back to my hometown although I Lived in many different places in our Province. Here where I live, we are very much like a Tropical Rain Forest, we get sun, lots of rain "generally" although with global warming our summers are becoming extremely hot! we are humid, although not to bad most of the time and the worst part is DAMP. So, if you ever need anything for a SwampThing Haunt we'd be sure to have it here, :lol:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat May 26, 2007 12:40 pm

LawP what an awesome idea! Who would have thought a dead branch could be soo spooky. Im going to keep my eye out for that type of thing. I think I would paint mine black too......maybe some cobwebs.

I'm going to have to start renting a seperate storage place for all of my Halloween decorations. I mean I'm only 23 and I have so many more years of collecting ahead of me

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Post by Athenagwis » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:44 am

Okay I want it. LOL I warned my husband that I may do a Halloween themed Christmas tree one year, I much prefer Halloween to Christmas with the decorations outnumbering it by 2 to 1!! I have always wanted a Halloween Tree, I may have to get some of these! Although the dead branch idea is a good one, wonder if I could scrounge something up there. Hmmmmm

TFS
Rachel

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 pm

Athenagwis, I have a pre-lit tree I got at Hobby Lobby in my bedroom year round. I dress it up for various holidays, i.e. Easter basket at the base and stuffed bunnies on some branches, Christmas ribbon, U.S. flags on patriotic days. For Halloween I'm shutting the white lights off and stringing purple lights and will add some creepy spiders, etc. on the branches - a giant spider at the base. I don't have any ornaments but there's so much you can do with the basic tree. I love it!
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 am

OEJ, Fiddlesticks won't ship to Canada :cry: :cry: they said they can't even let me pay for something and have it shipped to someone in the USA to someone else ship to me, ug!
Never have I run into that before :cry: On Ebay, I've ran into 2 sellers who would let me buy but I had to ship to friends in the US and have them ship to me, luckly that wasn't a problem and all turned out well, but to not even be able to let me pay for something and ship to someone in the US and then leave it up to me to have a friend ship to me here, holy! And they have an item I'd love to buy! So weird, Never have I ran into this before. :cry: