Easter Poll

Discussion of general Halloween topics

What are you going to do on Easter's Day?

Help kids to color the eggs and others!
40%
Do the Easter Hunting!
No votes
Visit the Easter Palace!
No votes
I would care less about Easter!
40%
I guess all of the above!
20%

Total votes: 5

hauntmaster

Easter Poll

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:34 pm

What are you going to do on Easter Day?

For me, I would enjoy to spend my spare time with my family and friends! Also, I would love to help other kids to color the eggs, create the Easter basket, then fill up some candies into the basket before Sunday. Also, I will hide some eggs outside for the kids to go search and find them! :wink:
Last edited by hauntmaster on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadbride
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by deadbride » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:00 am

I'm the Easter Bunny! I usually sit for photographs somewhere. I didn't get to this year. :cry: I'm usually at a couple parties too. But for some reason I didn't go anywhere this year. I wasn't too busy. :oops: :cry: I think I'll just stay home this weekend. :roll:

Slightlymad
Master Reaper

Post by Slightlymad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 am

Easter has necome total confusion for us so we are gonna sit it out this year. I am actually going to work.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:40 pm

I have to work. I am missing out on a family gathering.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:48 am

What's the total confusion, slightlymad?

I'm sorry you have to work, my work is crazy, too, Nostalgiascape, I've missed out on lots of family gatherings because of the mortgage business!

Deadbride, you make a PRECIOUS easter bunny! I love the carrot pillow, it totally makes the costume!

I will probably spend some time with my mom and family, maybe help my four year old niece color some eggs and stuff. I'm thinking about getting her a little fishtank, so we might go shopping for that.

My little Linus (my new black kitten) got fixed yesterday, so I have to go pick him up and then my 16 year old niece has a birthday party Saturday, and I have a friend's birthday party Saturday night. My sister is having a poker game tonight, and some friends invited me to go see Grindhouse. All around, it's going to be a pretty busy weekend.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Slightlymad
Master Reaper

Post by Slightlymad » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:24 pm

Family confusion... we usually go to mt sisters house but our daughter wants to come here with the grand daughter but doesnt know if they have to go to the faathers house first and her mother wants and easter egg hunt and all hell im just gonna go to work Yes i vol to go to work. couldnt take it any more.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Kids are not that easy!! :evil: They always give adults to do the hard times and hard things!!