Oh My How We've Grown!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
BlackCat
Haunt Master

Oh My How We've Grown!

Post by BlackCat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:24 pm

It has been at least 6 months since I visited this site. I remember when it was just me and like 4 other people trying to start some great conversations. I'm getting back into my Halloween mood so I decided to check it out again. I cannot believe how wonderful it is here now. I'm glad to see that so many people stuck around and so many more joined!

I am finishing up an English degree and have been uber busy these past few months. I am have way moved up north (I started in October), and now I am activley looking for a new job.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well, looking forward to Halloween 2007!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:29 pm

I know, I was a way for a while, too, and it was so nice to come back to the old friends and see all the new peeps! Where up north did you move to?
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:17 pm

BlackCat!!! So good to have you back!!!! Things are well here, congrats on the dregree. Welcome back :D

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 pm

I'm more than happy to be a part of this place.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:51 pm

I moved up north to Green Bay Wisconsin. I already lived in Wisconsin but I lived right by Milwaukee. It's alot colder up here, but people love the Fall and I guess they have tons of stuff to do for Halloween! I know I'll fit right in!