My Halloween garden decor ,uk house

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:52 am

Yes I saw that picture, that fence you two did is so awesome. I asked my hubby a couple of months ago if he'd build me one and he said if I find the plans for one he'd build it, so thats exciting. You're having a Harry Potter Theme party this year? Lucky you :) that will be so cool. I love Harry Potter, I can't wait til I think its July 13th the next Harry Potter comes out, "I'm there, WooHoo"! You'll have to be sure to post pictures from your party ok :D Have you ever had a Lord of THe Rings Party Hooch? Holy 2:30am there, it's 11:48pm here, but thats right you're on the far east coast.

Willow
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Willow » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Hi Dutchess of Darkness, Thankyou for your comments on my shillouetts Iam glad you like them. I used craft paper/card from a craft shop and hand drew the figures onto the paper then cut them out, I used some shillouetts clipart on the web as a guide to copy from. Then I stuck them up with sellotape, but i couldn't get the tape of the windows! lol

I carve the pumpkins over about 3 days and i fill the bath with water for them to sit in! I take them out of course to bathe....... It keeps them fresh for a good while.

I am starting to think of halloween 07 now, cant wait to get decorating!

Willow x