More Pics Halloween 2006

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 am

Awesome, Dutchess. Nothing like a great Halloween bargain :lol: . I like Michaels, and TJ Maxx (believe it or not). But I do alot of shopping on the internet, with my particular favorite being Fright Catalog. I am always on the lookout for Halloween related goodies, and have bought alot of decor in grocery stores and thrift shops. We are also blessed to have a local shop called Glen's Fair Price...it is an old store downtown with costumes for sale and rent, and every Halloween decoration and accessory imaginable. The family that runs it is awesome, and every Nov we have to go and show them pictures of our costumes and decor that we have bought at the store. Of course, my hubby thinks that we have more than enough Halloween related stuff...every year I PROMISE not to buy anything, and every year I sneak bags into the house, and hope the UPS man comes when he's at work. :lol: Once the stuff is IN the house and mixed in with the rest, he never remembers what we already had!!! :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:25 am

You are so lucky to have so many stores that carry a lot of Halloween stuff. I don't find we have anywhere near as many as you do there. I agree though, Michael's Rules! And too funny, what you said about not buying any more stuff, but finding yourself sneaking stuff in the house. :lol: And here I was worried I was the only one who did that. My hubby will say, when did you buy that? and I say, A long time ago, it was just packed away and never used yet. this applies to much more then just Halloween though, as I am heavy into decor, I love decorating my home in a gothic, Victorian,old world style, and of course Halloween.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:26 am

LOL!! Good thing men are so easily fooled! (SORRY GUYS, no offense :wink: )

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:43 am

Embarassed to admit, but I totally agree hooch :oops:

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:17 pm

MHooch-- I loved your pictures!!! They're great-- and you have so many nice collectibles. I don't even get mine out of the boxes anymore because my collection has grown so much and I don't have enough room to display it all with the decor I am doing now. I love your stuff!!
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 am

OMG! I love your stuff, too!!! I saved the pics and I'm going to take them to my year-round Halloween haunts to see if they can order me a few things. The place is called 'Sleighbells' and it's technically a Christmas tree farm and Christmas decor store and it's HUGE! They're open everyday from 10 to 6. It's a REALLY neat place but what I like most about it is that they have this entire room dedicated to Halloween decorations!!!! WHOO HOO!!!
I should take pictures next time I'm there and post them up.

Thanks again for the great pics Mhooch. I especially love the tapestry of the three witches... "Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble! Yeah, I'm a big Shakespeare nut, too!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Hail Madam Hooch! :lol:

I really liked your pics! Hope you will do some pics again on Halloween 2007! :wink:

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 am

**Hooch is blushing :oops: **

Aw, shucks, guys...

Thanks for the kind words, everybody! The tapestry is one of my fav pieces, too, One Eye'd Jack. I'll definitely keep posting pics...that is one of the best parts of this site, we get to see each others ideas and displays, you guys inspire me!! Thanks again :lol: