Missed you guys

Discussion of general Halloween topics
spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Missed you guys

Post by spookyboo » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:44 am

I walk along the darkend hall, my only light the flickering of my candle flame, yet it provides no comfort as it thows grotesque shadows upon the wall making even innocent objects appear sinister entitys. A sudden cold breeze from realms unseen flickesr my candlelight viciously threatening to turn my world into pitch black. Shadows leap furiously as if clawed hands reach out to grab me and prevent my esacpe. I can see no further than the small pool of light spilled by the candle and I do not know what awaits me further into the darkness.

Ok guys .....tell me should I go on or run back...lets see where this story leads you....

spintop
Ghost

Post by spintop » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:40 pm

Go on! But watch out for the row of doors coming up on your left and right.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:48 pm

You never felt the gust of wind. Maybe there was none. Maybe the candle just went out.
You heard it, though. The short sputter that brokered no mercy. You were in the dark.
You froze for a second, then slowly, and with hestiation, reached out for one wall.
It took a long time to find that wall..and that bothered you. They were right there. But everytime you got lost in the dark, it took forever to find those walls. But you still moved slow, slow..You didn't want to bang yourself on it, either..like you did so many times before as a child.
Your finger tips found the side, at last. Then you regretted with all your heart that you were barefoot.
A warm liquid, warmer then body temperature. It was under your feet now. It was too late to avoid it.
And it was sort of sticky.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:23 pm

you cautiously attempt to lift your right foot from the goo...SUCCESS! slowly you slide it across the floor and feel for a dry spot. thankfully it's closer than you thought and there is no need to test your flexibility as you lift your left foot high over the puddle to meet your right. but of course now it's not the goo holding you captive: it's your overly fine tuned sense of curiosity. your left index finger finds its way almost involuntarily to the sticky glop, then to your nose. it smells strangely familiar, and before you can think, the sticky fingertip is on your tongue...
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:57 am

GACK!
What SCMUCK decided to dump their coffee there??? And cinamon mixed in with it..geez..
You take a breath..there are supposed to be doors ahead, if memory serves. Lots and lots of doors..and no light switches by the feel of things..long dark hall, no lights...just perfect..
You stop at maybe the third or fourth clicking sound..how long did it go on before you noticed??
There is was again..a sharp click...harder to the ears then knitting needles..not metal either..why did you think of bone all of a sudden??

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Post by spookyboo » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:37 pm

Cautiously you pass the seemingly endless parade of closed doors all the while the strange clicking noise seems to be following you. You stop a moment by a door and your breath catches in your throat for a bit of movement registers from the corner of your eye. You turn toward the nearest door but see nothing but its grimy exterior illuminated by the candle Then to your horror you watch the door knob turn slowly first right and then left, you reach out a trembling hand to stop the knob from turning. As soon as you grab the ice cold knob it begins to vibrate violently and the door shudders. Jumping back you hear a low other worldly moaning comming from behind the door. You can do nothing but stare blankly at that twisting knob willing the door to stay closed. All of a sudden the clicking noise is just beside you and you begin to run blindly down the hall.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:48 pm

You are running and hear the heavy footsteps behind you. A sort of slap on cement, like raw meat parts hitting the stock yard floor . And whatever it is that is running that flat footed is big. And almost as breathless as you. There is no air in this place. All your energy is gone. And where is that ending to this hallway?? Have you been running hours? Days?
It's getting nearer...you were hoping it was going to get tired. Now it seems like it KNOWS you are about to stop running, and is...oh, no..moving in for the kill...

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:04 pm

something wet and sloppy touches your cheek. you jump two feet in the air and release a bloodcurdling scream. just before you faint, you catch a glimpse of a pair of green eyes that seem surprisingly familiar...
fifteen minutes later, the wet and sloppy...whatever it is on your cheek again wakes you. your eyes open slowly, ready to see the face of your doom. and this time, your doom takes the form of your trusted pet saint bernard, fabio. he licks your face again as if to say, "did you miss me?" you can't remember bringing him along but are too relieved at being alive to wonder to much about the subject.
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Re: Missed you guys

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:31 pm

This is great!! :D
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon