What are we missing?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by HalloweenDot » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:20 pm

hauntmaster wrote:Good question is... What are we missing?

I noticed that there are insufficient posts and replies over this weekend, so where is everybody going? :cry:
I think part of it is that it is February. ;-) I was in Disney last weekend too.

Here is something I'd be curious to hear comments on. Is anyone interested in a Halloween.com blog? (e.g. you could create a blog here about Halloween related activity?)

It is something I have been mulling over and thought I would throw it out there.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm

HalloweenCom lives on!!

Glad to see you posted here again! :wink:

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweengirl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Well from reading everyone's suggestions i predict we will get more and more haunters i've been asking complete strangers to join.........yes i .......was........i know sounds abit strange,but that's what this forum is for isn't it? to get more ppls interested...........yeah exactly WHERE is everyone? they join up- and boom never hear from them again........so can we kick it up a notch?i know atleast some of you fellow haunters have connections!!!! USE YOUR POWERS OF PERSUASIAN!!!!! :wink: :D :wink: :D
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Yeah, get more people come around here and join this forum! Same thing to me that I've always welcomed everybody to join everywhere on all halloween/horror forums. :wink:

ravvy
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

hi

Post by ravvy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 pm

i am new here but i couldn't find the saying hi nOOb section. i did see a sprinkle here and there of nOObs so maybe a thread for that. just a suggestion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sona si Latine loqueris!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~