Superstition Mountains in Phoenix

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Superstition Mountains in Phoenix

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:19 pm

People have been disapearing up there since the time of Coronado.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:47 pm

This link can better inform you than I can about them thar mountains....(um..somebody play scary echoes....anybody?)

http://www.prairieghosts.com/dutchman.html
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 12:16 am

O_O, that was fricking cool but sincerely i dont wana go there cose i really belive in ghosts ^^
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:39 am

See i'm crazy like that. Really believing in ghosts is the reason I DO want to go there, and it's just a few miles from me.

jadewik
Halloween Master

Post by jadewik » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 am

I read in the History Channel Magazine a couple years ago that there was a man who finally got a mining permit to dig out this mine he thought was the Lost Dutchman mine.... looking for the gold. I can't remember what it said about the mine being the right one... I think they suspect it IS the correct mine... but they didn't find the gold.

Anyway... if you're in Arizona, you should swing the 2 hours down to Tucson sometime. They have ghostwalks of downtown Tucson on Friday/Saturday night.... Tyson, the tour guide is AWESOME. He's built up some great PR with several of the places, so you can actually GO INSIDE them... places like Hotel Congress, for example... where there's the crooked hallway in front of the "suicide room"... it's so bizzare-- the floor looks like it curves up and back down and the whole door slants like the doorway at the end of beetlejuice (if you're familiar with that movie).

http://lostsoulsparanormalinvestigation ... tours.html