This Forum is getting bored!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:52 am

Yeah well this place you can find just about anything if you land there at the right time and they day was just it for me...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:40 pm

If you don't have some sort of "Halloween Club" type store in your area, you can go on Ebay and search for "Halloween party supplies" and "Halloween decorations" and so on, there are lots of people on Ebay who make Halloween items available year round. Many will give you reduced shipping if you order a number of items from them at once. Happy haunting!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:37 pm

HI everyone...haven't been posting much because right now I am in my annual pre-Oscar movie watching frenzy! Went to see The Queen and The Pursuit of Happyness this afternoon. But I'm still checkin' in now and then. Penny, you lucky dog, picking up those Halloween goodies...THAT will brighten up a blah January!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks MHooch, yeah I love when I get lucky days like that. I still have the on display. I will pack them away this coming weekend perhaps so not to loose its glamour this coming September.!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

i'm here too.........

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:29 pm

just wanted to say i'm back.. and it's comforting to read all the posts,guess what? i have a pumpkin from past halloween and he's doin fine staying fresh,of course i keep him in a dark ,dry ,cool area. surprising actually he's survived all this time.....hope buddy can stick it out until the greatest day of the year!!! I have an e-bay account too,but never used it yet :oops:
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 am

perhaps i've said something boring,now it looks like no-one wants to write anything........ :(
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.