Halloween Shopping

Discussion of general Halloween topics
punkinpie1021
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Shopping

Post by punkinpie1021 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:43 pm

Hey, guys you know when you go to Target for the first time and they have all that Halloween stuff, is it just me or is that soooo kool? It makes me happy to buy Halloween stuff it it just me?? They haven't put the stuff our yet but I can't wait!
~I luuuvv the BRRR Months~

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:53 pm

the big lots by me has halloween stuff out now....
and christmas too.
hmm...
trick or treat

punkinpie1021
Zombie

Kool!

Post by punkinpie1021 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm

That's kool. Well I guess I have to save up for kids school shopping first anyways!

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:06 pm

Michael's which is a craft store chain around here has some of the coolest Halloween stuff out. I was going nuts there the other day! They said they have even more stuff coming out soon, I can't wait!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:07 am

Got my paint at Michaels the other day for the shrunken heads I'm making..yup, Canada had Michaels..anyway, they had the whole Halloween rows out like always, and I had to laugh at their eletric light up teeny tiny Halloween villages..for whatever reason, those completely BUG Baby Brother, and he has ALWAYS dremat of mass destruction on them by a fairly violent and dramatic means..Actually impressed by a couple of tombstones they have..one actually has some HEFT so it won't be blown over by the first wind..the day glow tombstone that looks like the last resting place of some surfer is back, but on the whole, the place I use for raw materials...they are SO tastefull..which is a plus for Christmas..(yes..it's out too..) but Halloween NEEDS an edge..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

punkinpie1021
Zombie

Halloween superstores

Post by punkinpie1021 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:05 pm

Nothing can compare to the halloween superstores here in the San Francisco bay area , CA. (The big orange sign with the green witch on it). I remember going there with one of my ex's and he bought me come coloring books! We had so much fun, I can't wait to take my little girl there!

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:43 pm

We have a few Halloween Express stores that open around september here. I love just going in and looking around whether I buy something or not. I get lots of ideas for stuff to make and I love trying to create cool decorations.

punkinpie1021
Zombie

I wish

Post by punkinpie1021 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:47 pm

I am so looking forward to the time when I can do that. Right now I am full time work full time school so I am taking a vacation during halloween week this year to relax and enjoy my favorite holiday!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:48 pm

yeah, that's the ONLY way to do it. I can't even GET summer off where I work, so I turn a negative into a positive and take Halloween off, get the yard set up, kick back and drink warm iced tea and watch all the horror flicks..it's a nice, relaxed time,and not TOO cold yet..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

punkinpie1021
Zombie

That's what I'm talking about

Post by punkinpie1021 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:54 pm

Yup me too. Sounds like a plan!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 pm

I recently made my ULTIMATE Halloween purchase. I bought a 2004 VW Beetle convertible. It is Orange (with a capital O) with a black rag top, and the license plate says "OCT 31". I promised my husband that would be my ONLY Halloween related purchase this year, (we have so much Halloween <deleted> it's not even funny) but I've already blown that! :oops:

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:57 am

Wow! A Halloween VW. I love it when the stores start putting fall and halloween stuff out too! So nice to hear someone else express my thoughts. Just wish I could afford all that cool stuff out there nowdays.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:12 pm

We went to a garden store today. They had TONS of fall and Halloween decorations out. I was going crazy wanting to buy everything I saw. Some stuff was a little pricey like a fall wreath which I know I can make myself, but I still enjoy looking.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:08 pm

today I am going to Fred myer and looking at the halloween stuff I am excited to see it. actuallly I am out right now
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Lauren
Ghost

Post by Lauren » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:01 pm

It always makes me so HAPPY when I start seeing all the Halloween stuff in the stores. I can't imagine life without Halloween, wouldn't that just be so sad? :cry: There are so many people who look at me like I'm a fruitloop when I tell them that Halloween is my most favorite holiday. What's the deal with that? They get all stiff and self-righteous and say " Oh I don't celebrate Halloween. We have a Fall Festival." GAG!
And then I mentally say 'bugger off'! :twisted:

Was in Hallmark yesterday, and saw a Halloween Tiara, designed like a spider web, really cool. Headed to Micheals today to have a look. It won't be long now........
" It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it "

Francois de la Rochefoucauld 1613 - 1680