Grim Reaper Avatar

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Grim Reaper Avatar

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:47 pm

If you do know where to find a good-looking Grim Reaper avatar image, then please lemme know. I prefer the avatar something scarier, the better! :lol:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:13 pm

Avatars, as promised. [Disclaimer: All of these images were collected from deviantart.com. all I did was frame and resize them]

ENJOY!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Wow! They're very cool GM avatar images!! Thank you very, very much, One-Eyed Jack!!

So far, where are you from? Portland, OR? How often do you have Trickers or Treaters there on Halloween? Do you have some haunted places in your own hometown? I like to hear more...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:07 pm

If any one of you guys that love Grim Reaper avatar images, then feel free to copy and paste these images in your file. :wink:

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:51 am

No offense meant, but I spend a lot of time in art communities online and I've read a mix of artist's feelings on the subject of image use. In most of what I've read, the artists get really upset when images are used without being asked first-- DeviantArt is a known repository for image harvesting too. I know a lot of artists have something on their websites for terms of use-- many of those simply want their name associated with their art.

I'm not going to say anything further than that, but I couldn't in good conscience walk away without saying something. It's just another side of things to think about when you're looking for images to use online.

If you're looking for something original to yourself, I'd be more than happy to put something together when I finish the 3 character requests presently in my queue. If you need to see examples of my art, you've but to ask and I'll PM them to you.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:57 am

Jadewick, that is all very true and comment your character!
I gave the sourse of the items and all one has to do is do a "reaper" search, on deviantArt.com and the artists name are at the ready.
If this doesn't suffice, I will surely take down my post.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:07 am

OEJ- There's no need to take the post down-- I just wanted to express the other side of image use. I do appreciate you stating the source of the images, and I hope people pay a visit to deviantArt and do a "reaper" search. I just hear about the other side so frequently that I wanted to make people aware of it, at least.

silcrest
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by silcrest » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:02 pm

You can take one of our Avatars. They are all free and selfcreated 3D artwork. This is only an extract. For more, please visit our site:

http://halloween.jigetiser.com/en/1019/

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Have fun :D

Silvia
Halloween.Jigetiser.com
free avatars, wallpapers, screensavers, computer jigsaw puzzles,
posters, greeting cards, calendars and videos

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:37 pm

Hey!!

Thanks for sharing your avatars with us, Silcrest! 8)

silcrest
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by silcrest » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:13 pm

no problem :D . It's always great, if my hobby enjoys other people.

Silvia
Halloween.Jigetiser.com
free avatars, wallpapers, screensavers, computer jigsaw puzzles,
posters, greeting cards, calendars and videos

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:01 pm

If any one of you members have good avatars to share with others, please do post! :wink: