Dead Autopsy Baby!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:01 pm

Ohh, Tom Anderson... is that your real full name? If so, then please lemme know. So here's my full name is Chris Riccardo aka Haunt Master.

Anyways, I'm sorry to see that you are not a great game player, except only watch over someone else who loved to play games, right?? Well, for me, I love to play the video games myself, and also, love to watch others to play with them. I love horror games!!

BTW, if you are familiar with Sega DreamCast games, I got House of the Dead 1 and 2, and also, one of the games that called either Typing of the Dead or Type of the Dead? This one doesn't belong to me, that belongs to my ex-fiancee's daughter. I think Typing of the Dead game is pretty similar to House of the Dead, isn't that correct? I really can't recall because it has been past 3 or 4 years from now...

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:21 am

Oh, well, actually "Tom Anderson" is the name of Beavis and Butthead's neighbor in their TV show. My name's Rodd and I work in the film industry, mostly as a special effects artist. I like to watch other people playing video games for two reasons--I'm too lazy to learn, and they're expensive! So I sort of just stay on the sidelines. But I love anything with zombies in it, anything at all. In the 70's I saw a couple of George Romero films and I've loved zombies ever since...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:47 pm

Hi guys, hope you don't mind be pushing in, as for House of the Dead I have never played the game but I do have the first movie which yeah is kinda cheesey but I love zombies and i love cheese so its a great combo. As for gaming. I have been considering buying a new system soon but find they all look so good. The most up to day system I have is N64 :oops: but still have SuperNES and the original Nintendo and Atari!. I haven't been into games too much lately some games i play on the computer but usually I use to play Super Mario style or 007 Golden Eye and Perfect Dark (I think I could beat those games with my eyes closed). I have checked out some of the trailers and ads on the internet and often use http://www.eurogamer.com to find things. I think the Xbox game Dead Rising looks fantastic and scary but what other good Zombie games are out there?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:30 pm

I have almost everything like N64, Sega DC, PS 1 and 2, GB Color and GB Advance, XBOX, Super Nintendo, etc. We still keep our Sega Saturn!