is it me or does it feel like fall is here

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

is it me or does it feel like fall is here

Post by tantraman » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:51 pm

lalty it has been like 75 degree and it feels like fall that feeling in the air. the orange sun, I am soo excited.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:51 pm

Texas is still in the 100's

But the leaves are falling from the trees already... not because of temperatures, but because of drought.

I miss the cool temperatures I got used to when I lived in Colorado. Enjoy the cool weather for me Tantraman!
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:12 pm

thank you celt you two down there hang inthere
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:11 pm

It's finally getting cooler here in Wisconsin as well. I can't wait for all the trees to turn. People have already started burning logs and stuff and the smell makes me think of fall.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:06 pm

Whoa! It's around 95-100 degress here in Norfolk, VA near the beach! Well, can't wait to move to Orlando, FL or Miami Beach because all year round that state always blows the wind and the warm-air calming around 80-85 degress, BUT during the winter time, it is always 50-70 degress. I like cool-warm season, not too HOT like AZ, Southern CA, NM, TX, etc.... Nowhere in the desert at all! :oops:

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:15 am

It's gotten cooler here in Ontario, and the leaves are starting to fall NOW..you need a blanket at night, and the cat is curled up in your armpit when you wake up in the morning. A ceiling fan is all you need to keep the place brisk. Our local version of Goodwill already has started to put out the Halloween stuff, and I am busy starting to make some shrunken heads for the baby bugggy I mentioned..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:31 am

I went to the mall yeaterday and they had some Halloween stuff up already too. I get so excited when I see all the stores decorated for my favorite holiday. It's getting a bit cooler here everyday which gets me even more pumped up for Halloween.

shanbanclear
Vampire

Post by shanbanclear » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:20 pm

It's definitely changing here in Utah. There are a lot of stores with Halloween supplies popping up all over the place as well. I think it just depends on where you live. I went to Tampa Florida last week on a business trip, and I could NEVER live in Florida. Way too humid and I like that with where I live, I get to experience the full spectrum of the seasons. :)

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:22 pm

I wish our city was well on its way to preparing for Halloween. Heat index was around 110 for the past few weeks and finally this week it is in the low 90's. No sign of fall here in Louisville, KY and only one or two stores has out their Halloween stuff. (but don't think I don't frequent those stores weekly, because I do!!!!!)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:01 pm

How about living in Mexico?? Just kidding! :lol:

It's too hot there!!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:43 pm

we have a place here in town, called THAT PARTY PLACE, and they just atared to open thier Halloween superstore...very cool, and a must visit for the whole family every year..also the pumpking carving kits have hit the craft stores, finally...broke that knfe that comes with the stencils last year...it's getting closer, my pretties..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Lauren
Ghost

Post by Lauren » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:01 pm

Oh it's nothing like fall here, but I can still dream. It's the hottest summer I can remember (North Florida), 100% humidity and in the high 90s. I am longing for fall though, always take the last week in October off, yipee!! Soon it'll be time to get all my Halloween decorations out and start planning my party!
" It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it "

Francois de la Rochefoucauld 1613 - 1680

punkinpie1021
Zombie

It's getting chilly!

Post by punkinpie1021 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:37 pm

I am in school and I hate the summer when your trying to do homework and stuff. I am so happy fall is coming!
~I luuuvv the BRRR Months~

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:10 pm

I love the Fall. I love wearing sweaters and being comfortable because winter up here is a little too cold. The weather has been around the 70s and 80s, big difference from a few weeks ago. I also noticed some leaves have already started to change, not many but enough to get me excited!

punkinpie1021
Zombie

Me too

Post by punkinpie1021 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Me too, Black cat. What state are you in? I am in San Jose, CA. It gets cold here but not as cold as my mom's up north. It's still to warm to wear my sweatshirts but I'm going to work world to get a whole winter's supply of sweat outfits as soon as the first orange leave falls! :twisted:
~I luuuvv the BRRR Months~