HALLOWEEN FANATICS

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HALLOWEEN FANATICS

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 pm

I THOUGHT I WAS A HALLOWEEN FANATIC, BUT SINCE JOINING THIS FORUM, CHECKING OUT ALL THE PICTURES, AND READING ALL THE MESSAGES, I REALIZE I'M JUST A BEGINNER!! DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE HALLOWWEN, BUT IT'S MORE OF AN INTERNAL THING, THAT COMES FROM MY HEART. ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE FEEL THE SAME WAY??

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:08 pm

You ARE a Halloween fanatic, Jack...that's why you're here. And your level of fanaticism has nothing to do with how much stuff you have or how much you decorate, or how many parties you have...it has everything to do with how you love the holiday, and how you get excited when the leaves start to turn and the air gets cool and crisp, and you see the pumpkin stands setting up along the roadside, and how you love that magical feeling that we all get when Halloween is in the air...that's what makes us all Halloween fanatics. And we're glad to have you!! The more the merrier! :D

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:35 pm

THANKS, HOOCH. YOUR REPLY IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. BY THEY WAY, I WORK ER ALSO.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Very much an internal thing...or should I say INFERNAL thing? I've always been a monster movie nut and I think it started with that...and Halloween quickly became a favorite holiday once I figured out that it was the monsters' official holiday. Halloween for me is most "on" during October, but it is never really "off." It has such a fun, mysterious atmosphere that it's difficult to put it away!

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:36 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE TOMANDERSON.

Mrs. Barnabas Collins
Zombie

Post by Mrs. Barnabas Collins » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:46 am

but just think . we have halloween 365 days a year on here at this forum.
how wonderful to have talk , about all our thoughts for next year.

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:57 pm

Halloween is the only holiday left anymore where we get to use our imagination. Christmas, Valentines, Easter - they are all prepackaged, ready to sell. But everything is pretty much the same and repetitive. Once you've seen one Xmas tree, you've seen them all.

But even though Halloween has become more commercial it has remained very individual. That is part of the magic.

Ms. Collins, good to have you aboard! I was hoping for some Dark Shadows fans when I joined! :D
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper