I HAVE AN IDEA

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:18 am

MHooch wrote:That link to the NTC parade was awesome. Now I have two places I want to go for Halloween, Salem, Mass. and NYC!
Yeah I got lost checking out the costumes for about an hour or so. Looked like a huge blast. I R Jealous!

PS. Damned be that post timer!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:05 am

Happy Friday everybody! I plan on enjoy this long weekend and I am hosting a sleepover for my daughter and three of her friends. The theme of the sleepover is a "Scary Movie Screening". They are going to my house on the school bus this afternoon. I made sure I ok'd it with all the parents because I totally understand if they don't approve of some scary thing. My daughter was flipping through my collection last night and picked out of a few to ask.... some I said no (House of 1000 Dead Corpses and a few other real gory ones) but I ok'd House on Haunted Hill, Idle Hands, Flatliners, It and Pet Cemetary 2.... I am sure they are going to argue with me and try to get some other ones but thats tough I have to draw the line somewhere. It should be fun for them anyway... I am sure they won't sleep much. I remember sleepovers when I was young and it was so much fun...Anyway have a great weekend!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:00 pm

Penny, your sleepover sounds like fun. Ms. Lazy - awesome idea to keep the Halloween spirit going. I actually bought my first batch of Christmas essentials (tissue, gift bags, etc.) but it's visions of skeletons dancing in my head, not sugar plums! I can't wait to look at the links you wonderful people are putting on this thread. Thank you all for being you! :D
Don't drink and fly...

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:15 pm

November 10th

One of the coolest album covers ever:

http://members.shaw.ca/dublp3/scientist ... world.html

I'm going out of town this weekend, so I may not be able to fulfill my promise of leaving a new post everday. Can someone take the wheel until I get back?

Thanks and have a good weekend.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:25 pm

Oh my God! That album cover illustration is one of the most psycho-looking things I've ever seen! It looks like some kind of a fever dream!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:11 am

I agree, I'm not sure why it put me in mind of Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention! :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:22 pm

Well a quick summary on the scary sleepover is...they watched Amnitytville Horror (new version), Blair Witch Project, and House of Wax... Nothing too scary and gross. Funny enough they thought Blair Witch was the scariest...I was a bit surprised. They went to sleep about 3:oo am'ish and were up again about 7...Pop Tarts and grapes was for breakfast as they could help themselves and then later on we have pizza for lunch...by 2 in the afternoon they were gone and It was <deleted> loungin the rest of the day.... good times..
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:06 pm

So thislazylife won't think we crapped out on him...

I can't cut and paste for whatever reason, so just go to

deathanddementia.com

Hope you find it!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:39 pm

Okay I'm back from my weekend. Thanks for holding down the fort while I was away. I have this for all of you.

http://www.thehauntedasylum.com/

Enjoy!

Oh yeah: November 13th 2006
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:03 pm

LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE THE LAST BARRACKS I LIVED IN DURING MY NAVY TOUR IN SAN DIEGO!!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:06 pm

My submission for Novermber, 14th 2006.
Interesting stuff here.

http://consc.net/zombies.html
Last edited by thislazylife on Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:08 pm

No I'm not sick of the idea..don't worry!...

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:00 am

November 15th, 2006

http://www.hauntedhappenings.com/index.html

Time to watch Ghost Hunters!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:43 am

Yay a chance to repost one of my fav sites to visit :

http://www.ultimatehaunt.com
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:22 pm

November 16th, 2006

http://www.eeeek.com/index.html

This is a haiku
I'm tired and bored at work
So how about you?