Does Anyone Believe In Santa??

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Re: Does Anyone Believe In Santa??

Postby reemus_claus on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 pm

drc40 wrote:I'm still trying to keep my son believing in Santa Claus. He is seven now and has heard some of the older kids talking in school about Santa not being real. I think that is the most common way for kids to find out these days. My wife and I decided to try ordering a letter from Santa for him this year. We looked at several different websites and settled on http://www.ezsantaletters.com. They have a wider variety of letters that can be personalized and offer some other interesting products, like a Santa Evidence Kit. I am thinking about getting that one too.

Merry Christmas All

You should've gone to www.santagreeting.fi that's the real santa! :D

75 Days!!!!!!!!!!!
reemus_claus

Postby SnowMau on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

I like the idea of Santa but I don't think he's real. The true Christmas spirit IMO is Jesus since he's the reason we celebrate.
What I don't understand is why parents want their kids to believe in something that isn't real.
Granted, the idea of exchanging gifts and things to me is the best part of Christmas. We don't need a santa claus to give to others or even to celebrate.
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm

THIS is a person who believes in Santa and still does to this day. Heck, I've found him on places like MySpace and Facebook (he's gotta keep up with the technology, right?)
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Postby SnowMau on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm

But the thing is, if there is a Santa Claus, why is it that sometimes poor people don't get the things they want or need on Christmas, and why do parents need to buy for their children? Heck, why do we even need things like santaletter.com if Santa was really real? If he was real, he could write the letter himself.
Some people are really good people, I wouldn't say that we never do anything bad or slip up, but many people are on the "nice list" so to speak, and they don't ever get anything for Christmas. Why? It's not because they were bad. It's because they can't afford the presents, and there isn't a real Santa.
Now, at one point in time in history, there was a real "Santa Claus" called St Nicholas. And if I remember right he would give oranges and other fruits to the really poor. This St Nicholas wasn't the overly glorified Santa that there is now, but at one time he did exist. Now he doesn't, and certainly not this man who can do magic and have magical flying reindeer and elves make toys exist. He's a legend and nothing more.
But I would honestly love it if there really was a Santa Claus. But let's face it, it's the parents that have to go out and buy presents for their kids and wrap them. I found that out early on.
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Postby belark on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes, as a kid I did believe in Santa Claus. He is one of the reasons why I was excited and happy every christmas back in my younger years. Now, it is being Santa Claus that I am always looking forward to be during holidays.
belark

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 am

I for one, have believed him throughout my entire lifetime. In fact, so much so, I've even discovered him on MySpace (yes, it's that time when he's got to trade that pen and paper for a computer to keep up with the naughty/nice lists and a GPS system to help guide the sleigh and reindeer).
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Postby mysticchristmas on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Why yes, I DO Believe in Santa Claus.
I believe I have met the REAL Santa Claus some years ago in AZ.
If he is the Real Deal, he will tell you things about yourself that only your Nearest and Dearest know about you.
That is how I know the Real Deal Santa.
I also happen to have him on my E Mail, my Facebook, my MySpace, even on Speed Dial on my Cell Phone.
He is really easily accessible.
I have even had a few experiences that I swear happened, that most would likely Never believe unless one experienced it for themselves.
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:38 am

I still believe in him. In fact, I still have all my handwritten letters from him.

So to those that say that "Jesus is THE reason for the season, you may want to replace "THE" with "A"...as Santa's also A reason for the season." You really can't celebrate Christmas without Santa, can you? Didn't think so.

gameshowguy2000

Postby johnwilliam23 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:14 am

People have nice thoughts about Santa and I also believe in Santa as I believe in God.
johnwilliam23

Postby iSanta on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 am

Hard for me to tell if that was REAL Santa Claus that was from Germany long, long, long time ago. But, I've seen so many Santa impersonators. I think there is another name for Santa "Kris Kringle".

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Nostalgiascape on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 am

I believe in God, and God can do all things. If there is a Santa..awesome. If not yet I'd like to personally apply for the position of Santa, God.
Nostalgiascape

Postby iSanta on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Nostalgiascape wrote:I believe in God, and God can do all things. If there is a Santa..awesome. If not yet I'd like to personally apply for the position of Santa, God.

Well that's true. Some people do believe in God, some other people don't. :? So some people only believe Joseph, Mary and Jesus. :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby csluyuan on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 am

ha ha, my ignorant friend

santa may not physically be real, but he is very much alive in our christmas cheer!

and you're not saying you're too old for christmas cheer are you? hmm? hmm? yeah, I didn't think so.

besides, not very smart to say something like that on santaclause.com lol i'm just teasing u. i know what u mean, really.
csluyuan

Postby burt render on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:11 am

Of course he is real!!
My wonderful Christmas Project for fantastic www.christmasjumpers.co
burt render

Previous

Return to Christmas Thoughts