I still have these shirts if anybody wants one.

Discussion of general Halloween topics
thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

I still have these shirts if anybody wants one.

Post by thislazylife » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:14 pm

Here are two pics of T-Shirts I designed and printed myself. There are only 13 of these in existence, so the chances of you walking down the street and seeing someone else wearing one are extremely slim. These are all printed on high quality, pre-shrunk cotton shirts. Available in sizes S - XXL. These weren't cheap to make, so if you want one, make me an offer. 10 bucks plus shipping would be perfect.

FRONT

BACK
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:23 am

Hooch raises her hand, and squirms in her seat, and says "OO! OO! I WANT ONE!!!" Wouldn't I look cool driving in the Magic Pumpkin wearing THAT!! 8) I"ll pm you my info, let me know the price. :claps her hands she's so excited!!:

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:04 am

I WANT ONE ALSO, SIZE XL, PM ME YOUR INFO AND I'LL SEND A CHECK.THANKS, JACK

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:27 am

I love the orange cat design!

I like the Save Halloween shirt too, but the word "Save" bothers me because it implies to people that it's going away and I would rather not give "them" the satisfaction! I would rather it just said "Halloween" and leave it at that, but that's just me!

Nice work, fantastic looking shirts.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:29 am

Yeah, I want one too.. I'll PM you... thanks
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:11 pm

Hi Lazy, I got my T-shirt and it is FANTASTIC! Looks even better in person than in the pic. Won't I look cool tooling around in the Magic Pumpkin wearing this!!! Thanks!!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:41 pm

Glad you like it, Hooch! I still have about 8 left, so if, while you're tooling, someone says, "Sweet shirt!" you know where to direct them!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:49 pm

Very interesting t-shirt!! So, do you have any other kinds of t-shirts available? Is that only kind you're selling right now??
I prefer size XXL. What color is it? Black or white?

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:47 am

Why do i have to live in Romania, i whould love a t-shirt like that but the shiping her whould be like 0_o
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:57 am

Hauntmaster: This is my first shirt making endeavor, so this is it as far as designs go. I do have a few XXLs left if you would like one. They're all black.
Let me know if you are interested.

William, I'd be happy to send you a shirt, but I have no idea how much it would be to ship one to Romania. Alas I don't know what 0_o converts to in American dollars. But I bet we could work something out.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:49 am

Hi guys, I just wanted to mention that i am a big snail mailer and send letters and packages to all corners of the world. I have been doing this for a number of years now. I find it a great way to make close friends, learn about different cultures and lifestyles and provide an opportunity to share a bit of Canada or North America. Anyway I just wanted to mention some of the packages i have sent have gone to places like Zambia, Ghana, Estonia, Egypt, Israel, and a lot more. With a t-shirt folded up small and flat it wouldn't be too expensive I wouldn't think...less then 10 dollars I would imagine. The only thing I would suggest speaking from experience is when you go to the post office instead of getting the pretty decorative stamps they can print a standard shipping label...nothing fancy and will cost the same. THis is just to prevent theif from stamp collectors or people who may try and sell the stamp.. I know it sounds silly but it happens. Just a note. Good luck. :)
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:17 pm

That's totally true.

I mailed a package to Finland by snail mail once and it only cost $15.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:47 am

I want two! What sizes do you have left? I wear a size XL and my guy wears a L.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:12 pm

Hi People!!! I am so excited to share that I received my T-shirt from thislazylife yesterday when I got home. I was so happy as I had kind of a long boring day at work and this just perked me up. I have it on as I type here at work and people just kind of smile and chuckle as it is Christmas/holiday season and i am wearing my cool new Halloween shirt. Anyway I order a large and if fits perfectly. Baggy enough, the quality is good and I am very impressed. 10 bucks...you can't beat that! Well I just had to share my excitment. Have a great day!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:28 pm

Thanks Penny! I'm stoked that you're stoked. Let's get stoked! Everybody must get stoked!

Stokin',
Lazy