Are you ready for Christmas?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Are you ready for Christmas?

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm

The turkey is eaten, the lights and tree are up and for some XMAS shopping is already done. I don't understand that, personally. For me, XMAS shopping in December is a time-honored tradition... and not just an admission of procrastination. I just like the mood of shopping while the snow flies, the music plays and the crowds swell. There is just something about it that lends to the overall feeling of XMAS. And we are feeling XMAS now in a big way.... :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Are you ready for Christmas?

Postby Brad on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 am

I am hopelessly in love with Christmas and this time of year, I live in Canada so its always a white Christmas. I love the whole season.
This year the Halloween decorations came down Nov. 1st and the Christmas decorations went up the same day! I want to eat it up! It goes by too fast! Two months isnt long enough!
I agree with you, its not just a day , its the whole season.The beautiful music , the decorations the sweet smells, the getting together with friends and family. It gives me such happy tingles!
So to answer your question, I am ready , and will be doing my Christmas shopping Dec. 24th as per tradition and loving every minute of it! lol!
Just enjoy every second ! And watch as many Christmas shows as you can :)
Brad

Re: Are you ready for Christmas?

Postby angelpugs2 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

As i have moved to a beautiful place i'm on the mass-vermont border surrounded by mountians i'll be having a nice old country christmas with things made here as i'll be going out and getting fresh greens it will be a very cozy christmas. :)
angelpugs2

Return to Christmas Thoughts