How Do You KNOW Santa Is Real?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

How Do You KNOW Santa Is Real?

Postby Reemus on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 am

Hey,, If You Want To Say HOW You Know Santa Is Real Then Say Here. xD
Merry Christmas People,, Not Long Now Till Christmas 2008!!!
Reemus

Re: How Do You KNOW Santa Is Real?

Postby SantaClaus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:56 am

Because Santa Claus is part of the Christmas spirit and I know Christmas is real. ;-) Plus, I am typing, aren't I?

Reemus wrote:Hey,, If You Want To Say HOW You Know Santa Is Real Then Say Here. xD
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby Chris on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 am

I think the Christmas spirit helps to show Santa is alive and well!

Have you read "Yes, Viriginia"? There is a copy on SantaClaus.com

http://www.santaclaus.com/christmas-sto ... -claus.php

christmas2008 wrote:i am also got this doubt. but not yet cleared.
Chris

Postby mysticchristmas on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I KNOW Santa Claus is Real, because of the Experiences that have led me to become among the Clauses of "Clan Claus."
I feel I was Chosen, among Millions, to carry this to the World.
My very first experience, was in Nor Cal with my then Fiance (My Husband), at our Tiny, One Bedroom Apartment.
We were laying in Bed Christmas Eve, just talking and Dreaming of what life would be like for our Future, when we heard what sounded like something of a Sleigh drive up onto our Rooftop, with Livestock Harnessed thereto; as we also heard the Tell - Tale Sleigh Bells.
We know what such things sound like, as we live in a Rural Area, and such things are common sounds.
This Roof was No ordinary Roof. It was one of those Rural Sheet Metal Roofs, that was of such a steep pitch, that not even the most experienced Professional liked going up there, even in good weather.
Plus, the Building, being built in the 1800's and being in a Rural Area, didn't help matters any.
We were under a Frost and Freeze Warning that night, so the Roof was very, very Icy and Snow Covered.
We then heard what sounded like Heavy Footsteps of a very Large Male, as Men step heavier than Women.
This person then climbed down the Service Ladder on the side of the Building and Proceeded to go on the single Landing Walkway, that went to our Floor, as it is the only one on that building.
This being a Building of the 1800's, it is common for Rooms above a Store Shop below.
This individual went into each Apartment, delivered Gifts and such to each Unit, even ours.
At that moment, we went into a Deep Sleep.
We lost as much as 4 hours inbetween.
The Cookies I had baked and the Hot Chocolate made, Consumed, the Note I had written, gone.
Under the Tree and in the Stockings the next morning, were things even we had Not purchased.
I can only assume that this was indeed Santa Claus.
Then about a year later, we were living in Cheyenne, WY, this time, the very same thing, only he came in via a Window.
There were Black, Sooty Boot Prints going from the Window to the Tree, Stockings and back again.
The Cookies, Hot Chocolate and Note, same thing. All gone and Consumed.
This happened for 3 years in a row.
Then, when we moved to AZ., the very same things.
But then, there was writing on the Gift Tags (Which I am kicking myself for not having kept just one), of a writing I know that we had Not used at all and had No access to at all at that time.
Then, one year, we went to visit Santa in the Mall, as per our Christmas Tradition.
We had expected things to be the same old Fake Mall Santa Claus.
Well... Nothing could be farther from the Truth!
This Santa Claus was Different!
He told us things about our Residences, about us, that only we and our Nearest and Dearest Kinfolks knew.
Then, one Summer, we went to a Seminar that was of something we had hoped would help lift Financial Burdens from us.
Well, Lo and Behold, said Santa Claus showed up and told us, Warned us, Not to be involved with that.
Turns out, it had been a Scam and that by heeding his Warning as we did, we avoided a whole lot more Financial Trouble than what we had been in before.
He seems to show up wherever we Reside and checks in on me from time to time.
Now, I have Santa on my E Mail, my Facebook. my MySpace, my Cell Phone Speed Dial, even in my Heart.
I am somewhat expecting another Visit from Santa this year at my current Residence in No. NM.
How on Earth could Santa Claus Not be Real, with such Experiences?
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:18 pm

I know he's real, not only due to the "Yes Virginia" editorial, but also his online presence (i.e. MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter). I'm sure he's traded the pen and paper for a computer, since it's the 21st century.
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Postby reemus_claus on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Mysticchristmas. Thats an amazing story... i too know he's real... Not just from what i posted above but because of the evidence. I have got letters (hand written and computerised) , pictures, loads more that is to confidential for me to broadcast but I hope to never loose magic as he is always and will be Real! :)

75 Days!!!!!!!!!!!
reemus_claus

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 pm

reemus_claus wrote:Mysticchristmas. Thats an amazing story... i too know he's real... Not just from what i posted above but because of the evidence. I have got letters (hand written and computerised) , pictures, loads more that is to confidential for me to broadcast but I hope to never loose magic as he is always and will be Real! :)

I still keep my handwritten letters from Santa as proof of my belief in him.
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Return to Christmas Thoughts