I got an awesome Halloween gift.....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

I got an awesome Halloween gift.....

Post by Spooky » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:06 pm

A friend of mine gave me a big bucket of Halloween goodies-she gave me a stack of books that all had to do with Halloween-she tied a ribbon around them for me to just sit them out to display them, and she gave me a book on all the haunted places in my state, and wax fangs and candy and gourds and stuff..plus then she gave me an autographed photo of Wednesday and Pugsley from the original Adams Family....that she and her son stood in line 2 hours to get for me, it was awesome ...she ordered me an Adams Family lunch box off ebay to go with it.

Isn't that cool?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... ugsley.jpg

I thought it was, cause I have a friend who's a celebrity photographer, and he has given me a ton of autographs of celebrities for in my gameroom, of all the people I loved as a kid....he gave me Kathy Coleman from Land of the Lost, Melody Anderson and Sam Jones from Flash Gordon and Patty McCormack from the Bad Seed....which these all kind of go with the Halloween theme too, so it is very cool.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:42 pm

Hey, that is an awesome Halloween gift. You have a good friend there because they obviously are "with" you and your thing.

Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Spooky » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:04 am

My friends really have gotten in to this Halloween thing way more than I could have ever hoped...how can you not though, every single thing about it is pure FUN! So, anyone that doesn't "get" it...I feel sorry for.
But, this gift was pretty neato....I love it.