now that halloween's over...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

now that halloween's over...

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:09 am

when are you all gonna start on christmas?
yesterday morning, as a joke on how soon christmas stuff pops up. NY's z100 radio station played a christmas song on the z morning zoo. it was crazy.
and for the past 2 weeks, the daughter was singing christmas carols
trick or treat

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 am

Its funny you say that becuase last night when my son and I were done TOT'ing and we went to my parents house as they live right in town and we are out in the country we arrived on the scene and my mom had Xmas music playing. Now I love the Christmas/Holiday season alot and just the feelings you get that time of year but I had to go and shut it off as I didn't want my Xmas excitiment to interefere with my Halloween excitment! I told my kids that we have a busy night tonight taking down my Halloween stuff and my son (4 years old) insisted on putting up the holiday stuff... I can't do it that early.... I need time to grieve a bit first... But as for Christmas music I love it and will most likely be listening to it by the end of November.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 am

I TURNED ON THE "SOUNDS OF THE SEASON" RADIO CHANNEL ON CABLE TV THIS MORNING, HOPING THERE WAS STILL SOME HALLOWEEN MUSIC. INSTEAD, THERE WAS CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:53 am

seriously?
i have to check out my sounds of the season

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINE'S DOING IT TOO
trick or treat