Any ideas???

Chat about your costumes
Dark_Armanda
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Any ideas???

Post by Dark_Armanda » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:51 pm

Even though it's not even September yet, as Halloween's my favorite holiday, I like to get my juices flowing early :wink: ...every year I go out on Hallowen with my twin sister and her best friend...usually my sister and I go out in costumes that correspond (last year we went as devil and angel, we've gone as salt and pepper, you get the idea) but this year all three of us wanted to go as a trio-does anyone have any good ideas? I was thinking maybe something literary, like Dracula's wives or the three witches from MacBeth...not sure though!!! If anyone has anything, I'd appreciate it!!!! :D

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:29 am

The Three Stooges? The Supremes? 3 Musketeers? Marx Bros? The Beatles?
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Dark_Armanda
Ghost

Post by Dark_Armanda » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:19 pm

All great ideas-thanks much!!!!!!!! :D :D

skullychick
Vampire

Post by skullychick » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:41 am

you guys could go as the henderson sisters from hocus pocus, get like different colored victorian dresses, do really funky hair and bright lipstick with long nails. itd be adorable! or go as s.e.x&the city charaters, whichever your favorites are, for Charlotte do the uperclass look, with pearls sleek,shoulder-length brown hair, & button-up shirt, for Miranda, Bussiness suit, short red wig & cute purse & shoes, Samantha, medium-length platinum blonde hair with bangs,long nails, bright trendy clothes & sunglasses(forgot them for trick-or-treating) & for carrie, long very curly blonde hair, cute dress,high-heels maybe carrie a book for good measure :D anyways good luck, hope you find something that works!!
When there's no more room in Hell,thedeadwill walk the Earth.

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:59 pm

I love both of your original ideas! Macbeth's witches or Dracula's brides... but then you might need a Dracula.

You could go as the Greek Fates, the determiners of all human destinies...
The three Moirae were:

Clotho — "spinner" spun the thread of life from her distaff onto her spindle. Her Roman equivalent was Nona, (the 'Ninth'), who was originally a goddess called upon in the ninth month of pregnancy.
Lachesis — "allotter" or drawer of lots) measured the thread of life with her rod. Her Roman equivalent was Decima (the 'Tenth').
Atropos — "inexorable" or "inevitable", sometimes called Aisa) was the cutter of the thread of life. She chose the manner of a person's death. When she cut the thread with "her abhorrèd shears", someone on Earth died. Her Roman equivalent was Morta ('Death').
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

Dark_Armanda
Ghost

Post by Dark_Armanda » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:43 pm

wow...awesome ideas, everyone!!!! Never could've thought em up myself!!! Thanks a million for the help, all!!! I think when Halloween time finally rolls around my new problem will be picking the best idea for costumesout of all of these!!! :D :D

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Ok so goofy idea but you could go as Hugh Heffner's three girlfriends. It's my fave show (the girls next door) but if you are a fan too it might work.

Dark_Armanda
Ghost

Post by Dark_Armanda » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:04 pm

That's a cool idea...but d'you think we'd need a Hef to tie it all in??? Or would it work with only us three??? :wink: If so, I could use your expertise for further costume plans!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Well having someone be Hugh would be icing on the cake but you could certainly go as just those three.

Dark_Armanda
Ghost

Post by Dark_Armanda » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:38 pm

great!! 8) ...one more great idea for me to chew on :)

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:02 pm

man...all these good ideas and i cant think of anything! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*light bulb shows up over head* :idea: 3 BLIND MICE!!!!!! excuse my overenthusiastic-ness. u could all wear like gray sweats w/ string for tails and then wear sunglasses and carry around canes. just a thought.
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:54 pm

If you could find a guy willing to be wrapped in a tarp, you could be the Dixie Chicks and "Earl" :lol:

Dark_Armanda
Ghost

Post by Dark_Armanda » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:04 pm

Yayyyyy!!!!! More ideas!!!!!! :D awww I love the 3 blind mice idea!!!!! that would be so cute!!!! And OMG the Dixie Chicks/Earl idea is HILARIOUS!!!! Heheheh...wow such great thoughts, everyone, thankies!!! :D

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:39 pm

MHooch wrote:If you could find a guy willing to be wrapped in a tarp, you could be the Dixie Chicks and "Earl" :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
need i go on? :lol:
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

moomoo718
Ghost

Post by moomoo718 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:10 pm

As far as being Hugh's girlfriends, you could get a blow up doll, and dress it up in a wig and smoking jacket, velcro a pipe to its hand and put velcro tabs on both sides of the jacket that would match up to the other side of velcro on each of your costumes and just take turns swapping hugh!!. This way your hands are free for eating and drinking and Hugh will always be at one or both of your sides..