Halloween H20
6%

Total votes: 17

MyersFan1
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Which is your favorite Halloween movie

Post by MyersFan1 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:31 pm

I love the Halloween movies....which is your favorite and why?
Last edited by MyersFan1 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:41 pm

The first and second are my favorites. I really consider them to be one movie, since the second leaves off right where the first ends. The first movie, however, seems to capture the true feeling of Halloween more than any other.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:09 pm

I thought three was the best I liked the maskes and the little town they were in.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:48 pm

hmm..thats interesting you picked number 3...ive actaully never seen it but id like to...ive never really had the interest becuase its a totally different storyline then the usual halloween films but i think ill check it out sometime

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:06 pm

HALLOWEEN

I voted for Halloween movie because it was good classic film! Halloween 2 is somewhat fair. Part 3 is sux! Well, from part 4 thru 7 is really poor...

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:41 pm

Halloween is awesome. It's scary without using to much gore and it's believable. 2 is ok, but I have to agree with Hauntmaster about 3. It has nothing to do with Michael Meyers so it really should't be considered a sequel. The rest are entertaining but not much else for me. 4,5, and 6 tried to keep a certain storyline going, but 7 and 8 never followed it, which is fine because the storyline was simply far-fetched IMO.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:48 pm

BlackCat wrote:Halloween is awesome. It's scary without using to much gore and it's believable. 2 is ok, but I have to agree with Hauntmaster about 3. It has nothing to do with Michael Meyers so it really should't be considered a sequel. The rest are entertaining but not much else for me. 4,5, and 6 tried to keep a certain storyline going, but 7 and 8 never followed it, which is fine because the storyline was simply far-fetched IMO.
Thank you, BlackCat!

Ohh, I've forgotten something to add there... MyersFan1 forgot to add one more missing film titled "Halloween Resurrection". Come on! YES! There are all Halloween parts from 1 - 8! :roll:

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:53 am

oops you are right Hauntmaster stupid me i totally forgot halloween ressurection. oh well i didnt like it much anyway :lol:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:04 pm

MyersFan1 wrote:oops you are right Hauntmaster stupid me i totally forgot halloween ressurection. oh well i didnt like it much anyway :lol:
Welcome, MyersFan! :wink:

Wraith
Ghost

Post by Wraith » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 am

Halloween

It's the movie that got me hooked on other movies.
If You can read this
Your Too Close

shanbanclear
Vampire

Post by shanbanclear » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:27 pm

I think that with most series, the first is usually the best. Mainly because the first is what spawns the interest in the rest. But, it is not always the case. I think the first Nightmare on Elm Street was pretty lame compared to the rest. That's just me. But in the Halloween series, I would have to say the first is best.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:37 pm

The original and still the best. Creepiest music EVER. :shock:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:00 pm

MHooch wrote:The original and still the best. Creepiest music EVER. :shock:
Hey, you live here in VA?? I live here in VA too! What part of city are you from? I'm from Norfolk.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:49 pm

Hi Hauntmaster, sorry it took so long to get back with you...I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, near Harrisonburg. So you can imagine what all my Mennonite friends think about the Halloween gig!! :lol:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:09 pm

MHooch wrote:Hi Hauntmaster, sorry it took so long to get back with you...I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, near Harrisonburg. So you can imagine what all my Mennonite friends think about the Halloween gig!! :lol:

Hi again! You live near Harrisonburg?? I wish you would live nearby me heeh eee! So are there any haunted house or haunted forest out there somewhere in Shenandoah Valley?

Well, for mine place... I only have haunted manison which is located in VA Beach, and also there is haunted forest which is located in Chesapeake, VA. Please understand that Haunted Forest is always being here every year on Oct 1 thru Nov 1. Except Haunted Manison, always opens all full year round!