Cute Halloween Game - I Hate Spiders

Discussion of general Halloween topics
flashdzine
Ghost

Cute Halloween Game - I Hate Spiders

Post by flashdzine » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Hi everyone! I just updated my Halloween game called "I Hate Spiders" and am trying to spread the word. It's a cute game, basically you are a common housefly with a mission to shoot spiders and they come down at you. Of course, there are far better free games out there, but it is pretty cool and and worth a look for all you Halloween lovers (or spider haters) out there. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think, and if you enjoy it, please pass it on. Thanks!

Play it here: http://www.titletownnet.comhatespiders

Wendy

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweengirl » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm

Hello Wendy!!! :D I was just trying to get to your game and for some strange reason i can't click on there,sounds like a fun game!What are you doing on halloween?Isn't this halloween.com just the answer to everything concerning"halloween?I love this place!!!well...let me know.Talk to you later.t.t.f.n :D :D
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:55 pm

oh my.....I FORGOT TO MENTION I ALSO DISLIKE THOSE LITTLE CREEPY CRAWLERS!!!!!I JUST GO NUTS WHEN I SEE ONE.JUST THE OTHER DAY I WENT TO GO GET MY NEWSPAPER OUT OF THE MAILBOX........AND .......ALL....OF SUDDEN......WHEN I OPENED IT.......THERE WAS .......THIS.....MASSIVE.....SPIDER.....I TOTALLY FROZE,MY HUSBAND LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?.....OH....UM...yeah.SO THERE WE WERE THIS SPIDEY AND ME,HAVING THIS"STARE DOWN" :lol: WELL IT WAS QUITE TRAUMATIZING...AND YES I'LL GET OVER IT....SOMEDAY :lol:

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:58 pm

OK...OK....MAYBE I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THEM...I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME LOVELY SPIDEYS OUT THERE.OK,I BETTER QUIT YACKING OVER HERE BEFORE I START SOUNDING NUTS!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :)