My Party-2006-PHOTOS

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Spooky » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 pm

Another Game:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... ergame.jpg

This will be the last one I post, I took lots more, and there were more people, and more pumpkins and more games, and more fun, but I don't want to overload the website.

I had a great time !!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Wow spooky you look like you guys must of had sooo much fun... I had a party this weekend too.... check out my pic's

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/ ... eshow=true
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:53 pm

Pennywise- Where are you in those pictures of yours??

Those are great. I love seeing all the pictures of everyone's parties.

What is that guy eating in that bowl that looks like chili?? It looks yummy.

The guy in the camo...looks like Vin Diesel...was he trying to...or is that his own look??

I like your kitchen cabinets.

I love some of those costumes your guests were wearing, the Golf Ball was pretty cool.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:13 am

Thanks Spooky, Well there isn't a real good picture of me in there but you can catch a couple head shots of me I think. One of the pictures is when four of us are squeezing our heads together (Jason, two ladies in black and then me the one at the bottom holding the camera above our heads.. my face is white and i have black lips and black circles around my eyes...) Also the golf ball costume and I had a couple close of pictures of us together...

The guy in the Camo came with two other friends of mine that were where the camo paintball outfits it is just that we were all dancing and it was getting hot so he took off his mask...yes he does kinda have the body of Vin Deasil as he works out all the time. My hubby is the funny guy dancing girl hillbillie and he is wearing the ripped blue jeans...he took off his mask cause sometimes it is just hard to get down with it on!

Yep is was chilli I made a huge pot of it... we had lots of other stuff too, two punches (Spiked and Non Spiked), veggie trays, chips, pepperoni, cheese & crakcers, rice etc....And yeah the golf ball costume is of a co-worker of mine we share of office. She is a great person.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

natureday
Ghost

Post by natureday » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:25 pm

You guys are so lucky.
I am a stay at home mamma and I can not go out to any parties:(]
Thanks for posting your pictures!!!
Take a walk in nature today!

DevilWoman
Ghost

Post by DevilWoman » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:51 pm

Awesome..!! You and your mom are soooo young looking!! LOL..I loved the dog picture and the best costume was great. I may steal that idea. The food looked so good. Enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Do you need my home addy for next year???....DevilWoman

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:08 pm

I am going to be around here next year for sure, and I might actually see who would be interested on here in getting together for a weekend of nothing but Halloween fun, fun, fun at my house...so definately look for me around August next year, it is always a bummer that everyone is so spread out all over the world though, it never ever goes that there are tons of people from my area, or even my state, that would make it easier for people to get together..

I had such a blast this year, and I had people call me today that didn't come that are wishing they had...and are bummed they missed it, so next year is going to be even cooler.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 am

You guys are the bestest ever. I wish I could visit you all! It seems that chili is a staple for everyone. :lol: Now I want some..
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

NATUREPIXIE
Crypt Keeper

Post by NATUREPIXIE » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Wow, great pics... Is that a Boston Terrier? We have a Boston Terrier and he was a vampire last year too...lol

Loved the dessert table set up with the rat...