Suggestions On How To Throw A Party In A Small Apt

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
tabbathehutt
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by tabbathehutt » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 am

haha nice. :lol:

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:03 am

I think the best part is when they yell:"NO! NO! Don't lick IT!!"
Last year. we didn't set it up..we were staring over at a friends house, and were just getting them into all of this..so we took some limeaid drink concentrate, mixed it with sodawater, and added dry ice..served it from a beaker into test tubes...JUST that was enough to give the rascals pause...

sometimes the simple things are the best...

tabbathehutt
Zombie

Post by tabbathehutt » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:17 am

OH!!! I LOVE the idea of drinking from beakers! Where can you buy those? I REALLY want to do that!!!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:16 am

mad scientist labs are soo fun, have like frankenstien there and stuff.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:18 pm

Most towns have a surplus store...camping, hi fi, odds and ends..check there..you can usually get them for a great price..same with the beakers..mine is called Forest City Surplus..and like even the pawnshop, they are on the world wide net...but you'll have SOMETHING like it in your neck of the woods..a local church sponsored Goodwill type store came up with mine last year..from a HOOTERS..ya gotta love it..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:57 pm

I had a "haunted house" theme for my decorations last year, and white sheets featured heavily. I got most of mine at thrift stores, but the hotel idea is awesome. We covered all the furniture with them, to make that abandoned nobody's-home look. Some I tore up and hung for curtains. Lots of candles, candelabras. We printed pictures off the internet of Victorian people, Cival War pictures, blew them up, framed them, and poof! instant creepy old "portraits" for the walls. Got a bunch of different sized glass containers at the thrift store (10-25 cents apiece) filled them with different colored water (with a little milk thrown in to make a murky effect) and in them we put a cauiflower (brain), an anise bulb (heart), a few fingers, noses and ears that I bought at our local Halloween store, it was awesome! Everywhere you looked there was a body part! As we are on a budget, too, we like to shop AFTER Halloween. I have gotten some great deals on some really cool props. It just takes awhile to collect them, but I've got lots now. Have fun!!

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Re: Suggestions On How To Throw A Party In A Small Apt

Post by BlkAsH » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:31 am

Thank you all for the suggestions so far. I like the idea of using sheets for sails and tubes for masts and a prison idea was cool too. Again thanks for everyone's thoughts so far. I'm very glad to have found a place with other people who have a similar interest in halloween and who are so creative and informative.