Discussion of general Halloween topics
craig incardone
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Scary Clowns

Post by craig incardone » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:27 pm

Clowns are scary, and my favorite Haunted House prop! Here's one
i'm using in my next horror short "Klown" This guy is the size of
a 5 year old kid. I can send video stills of the film if anyone is interested.

Ok, How do I get the photo on this post? I tried but it's not coming up./Users/craigincardone/Desktop/clownweb.jpg
incardonefilms.com

EvilClown421
Ghost

Post by EvilClown421 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:55 am

I enjoy clowns but they can be REALLY SCARY at times (I'm being an evil clown for halloween this year). Well, the only clowns you should be afraid of are the ones that wanna kill you. Hope my advice is helpful :D

Spooky_Ollie
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Spooky_Ollie » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:57 am

EvilClown421 wrote:I enjoy clowns but they can be REALLY SCARY at times (I'm being an evil clown for halloween this year). Well, the only clowns you should be afraid of are the ones that wanna kill you. Hope my advice is helpful :D
good for you mate, about 6 years ago when i was about 7, i went to a circus that came to Macclesfield, and i was round the back looking for my parents and a clown came up to me saying that i shouldn't be here, and he would eat me if i didn't go away, i have always been scared of clowns since. Seems kinda dumb really. :(
Halloween would be the best time of year for me, but you get lots of food at christmas, except for pumpkin.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:24 pm

See Haunt Master's "Clowns Are Scary" in the Halloween General category on the first site of the main page which it was attached with "sticky" post.