Thanks!!

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Thanks!!

Post by Spooky » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:57 pm

I just wanted to say Thanks for letting me hang here, tomorrow is my party-I am ready! I got everything done. It is crazy. I had so many other things to do all day too, that I can't believe it's done. I even carved a pumpkin.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the ideas and encouragement...and for being there every step of the way to Halloween. It has been alot of fun getting to know some of you pretty well these last few weeks!!

Have a Happy Halloween!!!! :D

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:41 pm

MIne is tomorrow too! I hope everything goes well for you!

Glad you got everything done - I have so much still to do tomorrow. But my bat ceiling is done though - thanks for the tip

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:41 am

We are a partyin' bunch, aren't we? Our party is Sat, too. So lets all toast each other, say at nine o'clock, 'cause I wish we could be together, wouldn't we have a BLAST??? I relly am gonna tell everybody about you guys and how much fun you all are. I'm pretty done, a few minor decor touches, putting meatballs in the crockpot and baking some brownies, but I'm so ready for this!! Here's to a good time, had by all. And Spooky, don't thnak US...we've been the grateful recipients of your talent and creativity more than once. Just have fun, sweetie!

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:22 am

I hope ya'll have great parties! I will be thinking about you tonight. Have lots of fun for me!!!!!! :D