Hello From Halloween luvin new member

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
DevilWoman
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Hello From Halloween luvin new member

Post by DevilWoman » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:53 pm

I hope I am doing this right..We love Halloween and love to see all the kids come in their costumes and get scared lol. My hubby is busy this year setting up his display in our front yard. I sure enjoyed seeing all the pictures here. Can anyone tell me how to add pictures to posts? Thanks DevilWoman

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Welcome! I am not good at pics, but I am sure that someone can help you out!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:09 am

Hi DevilWoman, and welcome...it's a fun board. I put my pics on a site called Photobucket, it's easy and free. Then you can just copy and paste to your post. I am technologically challenged, and even I can do it. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Any problems, email hauntmaster, he's great!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 pm

Welcome to the board - we love having you. I also use photobucket - you have to create an account but it is 100% free and really simple to use. Then you just use the html codes they give you and copy them into the text of your post.

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:10 pm

You can upload pics directly to this board as well. On the main page, there is some text near the middle upper left that are links. One is Photos. Click here http://www.halloween.com/photos to get there. I think you have to register a user again, don't recall how I did it. Once you do so, you can upload pictures pretty easily. I uploaded my pictures of my strobe and fog chiller. I'll be putting more up tomorrow or the day after. Probably both. The problem I've seen with photobucket is you can only put up 12 pictures until you pay. Another site you may look at is webshots. You can upload quite a few pictures I believe there for free. Not for sure tho.

Let us know when you have some up.

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm

Heh. ok, maybe we scratch that idea. I uploaded my images, saw them there, now they are gone??!! Don't know why they are gone. Who is the admin of this site? If you're reading this, maybe you can look into why my images are no longer available. Maybe it's a bug or something with the server code, or some setup that only leaves them there for a couple days?