NIce to meet u

Let us know about you!

NIce to meet u

Postby joezoe on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 am

Happy holidays and best wishes!How are you and how is your work?I am so happy to join in here.Hope i can learn more things from all of you and share more interesting things eath other.I like listening to music and running.Sometimes i would like to go hiking.Frankly, my english is poor and this is the frist time to join in this forum and to read more useful posts in here.I am looking forward to the experience.This is me.
Have a good day!
joezoe

Re: NIce to meet u

Postby VintageRose on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm

joezoe wrote:Happy holidays and best wishes!How are you and how is your work?I am so happy to join in here.Hope i can learn more things from all of you and share more interesting things eath other.I like listening to music and running.Sometimes i would like to go hiking.Frankly, my english is poor and this is the frist time to join in this forum and to read more useful posts in here.I am looking forward to the experience.This is me.
Have a good day!

Welcome, Joezoe...! It's nice to make the acquaintance of Christmas people...! :D
VintageRose

Postby toy lady on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site!! I Hope you have a safe & wonderful holiday!!!
toy lady

Postby basujanha2610 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 pm

hi!

h r u guys! I'm Basu fm NY,USA.

I'm very happy to become a member of this forum.

Postby DavidHampers on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 am

Hi all, just started looking through some of my emails and found one on Christmas. Bizarre how quickly that exciting few days comes and goes so quickly. Just wanted to say hello and read up on a little about the season.

Speak soon David.
DavidHampers

Postby Johnbond on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:14 am

:D Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site!! I Hope you have a safe & wonderful holiday!!! .Happy holidays and best wishes!How are you and how is your work?I am so happy to join in here.Hope i can learn more things from all of you and share more interesting things eath other. :D
Johnbond

Re: NIce to meet you

Postby Johnbond on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am

Hai,

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site!! I Hope you have a safe & wonderful holiday!!! .Happy holidays and best wishes!How are you and how is your work?I am so happy to join in here.Hope i can learn more things from all of you and share more interesting things eath other.

Thankyou.
Johnbond

Postby DoMyOwnEvictions on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello,h r u?Have a good day
DoMyOwnEvictions

Return to Introduce Yourself!