I Luv Halloween (Manga/Book)

Discussion of general Halloween topics
FiSoWeird
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

I Luv Halloween (Manga/Book)

Post by FiSoWeird » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:59 am

So today I was just looking around in Tower Records (picking up a copy of the Jonas Brothers CD at Midnight) and I came across a manga called "I Luv Halloween" and I flipped out. I picked it up RIGHT away and flipped through the pages. Its about these kids trick or treating and then getting revenge on people who give them bad candy (lmao) and it's really good. I read mangas all the time but this manga is awesome. 2 volumes have been released and I'm sure that the Vol. 3 should be out pretty soon. They're probably gonna end it in October or something, but I am DEFINITELY going to go and buy the Vol. 2 becuz the first one rocks. I think everyone should go to bookstores and look for the manga called I Luv Halloween. Tell me what u think of it. I luv it.
Just give me something to get rid of him... - Alexz Johnson, Skin, Instant Star VOL. 1

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:24 pm

Hey there, well i have to admit I had never heard of this book but I did a bit of research and I suddenly have a urge to go out and get it. Thanks for the look out.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again