what a great way to spend an october saturday

Discussion of general Halloween topics
midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

what a great way to spend an october saturday

Post by midnight kitty » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:35 pm

it's a nice day out, sunny and a cold breeze to make it really feel like autumn. i've got a batch of chilli cooking in my crock pot. i've got the dvd recorder set to record all the halloweentown movies for my daughter (it starts at 3:30 and ends at 10:00) and i've got a couple of pumpkins just begging to be carved.
trick or treat

gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:04 pm

Sounds great...here it is raining and cold.....BOO! HOO!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:36 pm

That sounds great! I have been so busy lately doing so much stuff that I hardly have had time to just sit back and enjoy the holiday!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:45 pm

It was a great day here, too. Did a little riding in the MP with the top down, then painted cemetery fencing. The leaves are really turning, and all is gorgeous. Sounds like a perfect day, rosie!! Hope you enjoyed it :D

Spooky Sam
Crypt Keeper

Post by Spooky Sam » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:30 am

Ah, I had a great day aswell. It was pretty chilly here, but I made the best of it. I went for a bikeride into town to Wal Mart where I bought a glow in the dark tombstone for our garden. My friend then came over and he hooked up our new surround sound (he is an actual genius). Then after that I watched the Bourne Identity in surround (AMAZING!) Now I am talking to you fine people :lol:
Do I SCARE you?

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:12 am

Awesome, I love good sound, and it's cool to watch a horror movie with a good surround mix. The Frighteners is a good example...ummmm...The Changeling! also very scary and nice in surround stereo.

Sounds like everyone's doing good. I am painting Zombie Babies this evening, these have to go out soon so they can arrive at their destinations before Halloween, so I gotta finish their paint jobs and box them all up!