HALLOWEEN CLUB GIFT EXCHANGE SIGN UP

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:33 pm

Evil me - I am so sorry about your other package not arrive....mystery there. But mine went out priority yesterday - it should arrive tomorrow!!!!!! I am excited and I hope you like it. It was interesting because you like spooky creepy things for Halloween and I usually dont get that kind of stuff so it was fun shopping for someone else!

This was a great idea!!!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:09 am

Yeah, I figured yours would come pretty soon since we sent them priority and we live so close. I am excited too!!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:31 pm

YAY I got mine today....I am so excited (bats creppy spider web window cling - cd's and dvd's table cloth spooky skull head) THANKS PARTNER!!!!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:34 pm

Awesome!!

I almost kept that CD/DVD thing for myself!!

I'm really glad you liked it. I didn't know even remotely what you'd like, but I thought the stuff was kinda cool.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:36 pm

Well you must know me well...I loved it all!!!! Oh and I forgot to mention the towel...which is already up in my bathroom. I hope yours comes soon. I cant wait to see what you think!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:50 pm

Ok so I got mine and all I can say is WOOO HOOO!

My gift rocks! I am so excited I can hardly stand to sit here and type this because I want to go put the grim reaper face and hands out in the graveyard we have out front!! hah hah.

The other stuff is so awesome too! You really did a great job at the creepy gifting. I'm really glad I got you as my second partner...because here's the thing. I had these fun size snickers that I took to work a week ago, so naturally there is an empty wrapper from one of them still in my car. When I was pulling into the drive way today I looked at it and thought...MAN I really could go for one of those right now. Then I opened up my package and there was a bunch of them in there!!

Awesome! I'll post a picture once I get those hands and face in the ground.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:15 pm

Oh yay I am so excited you liked it!!!!!

I have the exact same reaper in my yard and it is really creepy!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:26 pm

Ok-I know eveyone's status except for LittleDollClaudia and EvilMels. I know that EvilMel sent to her, but we do not know if LittleDollClaudia received it or if she sent hers to EvilMels.

LittleDollClaudia...you are the last person I am waiting to hear from....pls PM me back-Thanks!

Pennywise....Uncletor has let me know he mailed yours-I believe on Oct. 3rd-pls let us know when it is received.

MHooch..Tantraman has said he has received yours and mailed yours as well. Pls let us know when it arrives. Thanks!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:16 am

Good morning all! I received a parcel pick up slip in the mail yesterday. It's going to be picked up this morning and I keep ya posted on what horrors await me.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:01 pm

Well I just wanted let you know this is the best day of work I have had in along time. My parcel was picked up and brought to me at work and just at the right time as I was having trouble keeping my head from falling forward on my desk due to bordom and the smell of photocopier fumes... Anyway Uncletor was my gruesome gift giver and I have to say I am very please with my goodies! First of all I got this great alien puppet, you know the ones with the boxing arms you can make punch out but he is a ugly some of a gun...all the better though. I got a couple cool body part bone keychains (a hand, tooth and pelvic hip bone area). Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde will be what I am watching tonight as I haven't seen this one before. He sent the Adolph Zukor movie... I love black and white movies. Oh there was three skeleton almost Christmas tree hanging decoration style on Halloween themed. Skeleton body with a yellow happy face. Twistedly strange. I have this tiny two headed grean mummy figurine on my lap top and will need to stay there for awhile. I haven't htought of a good name for his yet but its just the think to spice up my desk. Now I think my fav of the treats are these great devil hair picks. I already plan on wearing them with my outfit this Saturday. They're red and the evil devil head on the top is just what this Halloween calls for.

Big thanks to You Uncletor love the stuff. Bravo!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:33 pm

I hope nothing is wrong with littledollclaudia. I have not seen her post in a while. I am glad everyone has pretty much recieved thier gifts. I cant wait to do this next year!!!!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:51 pm

I have not seen her post either! I hope shes ok-we miss her! I am glad that everyone is enjoying the gift exchange!

Robert
Ghost

Post by Robert » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:59 am

Hi All
To add a little spice to your gift
capture the halloween event and use this free DVD menu pack to show off all the highlights to your friends and family
http://www.visions-uk.com/triniti/menu28.htm

Regards
Robert Dickie
Digital Video Team

Have a nice time
and send us some scary clips !

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:49 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received an awesome package in the mail today. Here I was bummed out that Halloween was over, and it cheered me up bigtime! A very cute candle holder, stickers, lots of beautiful kitchen towels and potholders (all shimmery and spidery), and more skull rings than I will use in this lifetime!!LOL Thanks, tantraman, the timing could NOT have been better.

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:35 pm

Maybe there is hope for me to receive a packge still then.

I'm packageless from my first partner (thank goodness I had two partners otherwise I could have completely without any Halloween gift exchange presents).

Btw Mandy...I am still in love with that skeleton you sent me. It moves at the joints and everything! I took it to work this week, since I took all the decorations down at home.