Ghost Hunters 10/18/06

Discussion of general Halloween topics
thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Ghost Hunters 10/18/06

Post by thislazylife » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:21 am

Did anyone else catch tonight's episode?
The footage of Grant's blankets being pulled back was a freak out!
Totally gave me shivers.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:48 am

I was much unimpressed with it for the same reason the investigators were unimpressed with it. You have no idea whats on the other side of the blanket. It reminded me of when they investigated the ship where the blanket moved. In that one someone actually stopped the camera to try to fool them. This one looked a bit off, a little staged, so I wonder if someone was trying to get one over on them again. Now the chair in the light house... that gave me goose bumps!

It's a great show though, my wife and I Tivo it. I love that they try first and foremost to debunk. Only when at wits end will they say Haunted!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:43 pm

You should see the episode where the invesitigate Waverly Sanitarium in Kentucky. If you haven't, it's online if you search hard enough for it.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:32 pm

thislazylife wrote:You should see the episode where the invesitigate Waverly Sanitarium in Kentucky. If you haven't, it's online if you search hard enough for it.
That episode was something else.