Please help me with some ideas.

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Sheila
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Please help me with some ideas.

Post by Sheila » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:08 am

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and could really use some help. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I was really hoping to throw a party this year, however, we just moved into a small apartment and I am worried I wont have room. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also I would love to hear from people about some cool party decorations I could use without taking up too much space. Recipies and game ideas for 20-30 year olds would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:11 am

We covered a lot of this in the topic of DECORATIONS..check the thread about throwing a party in a small space..they have some great ideas, and some of mine have worked for me..good luck, let us know how it comes out..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:55 pm

Does your apartment complex have a clubhouse you can use? Many allow residents to use the clubhouse for parties without an additional charge.
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

Sheila
Zombie

Post by Sheila » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:20 pm

Unfortunately, we do not. As a full time college student I have limited time and resources but I can't stand the idea of celebrating Halloween like I did last year (sitting alone on the couch and handing out candy because my fiance had to work).

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:25 pm

ultra simple college style plan:
get a trailer DVD, make a punch with a hand floating in it made of ice..(make red water and pour into a freeze in a rubber glove..) make three pizzas and a bowl of chili...provide hooch.. you'll probably wind up contributing to an apartment candy fund, where the super hands it out, they HATE having kids set loose in the building..that, or set it up at a friends house..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 pm

You can find simple decorations at Walmart for real cheap, or use there crft section or even go to a craft store for more ideas. You can buy black or red material or netting and drap it on the walls for effect. Candles are also a cool effect and fairly cheap, just be careful that you all don't get too rowdy and knock them over and set the draped material on fire. There is a section on this site's main page where you can find links to easy Halloween recipe's for simple yet tastey party food as well.

Sheila
Zombie

Post by Sheila » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:53 am

Thanks for all the help! You guys have some great ideas!

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:34 pm

If you want decorating ideas see my websight

http://www.halloweendecorating.piczo.com

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:40 pm

I saw a Pin The Tail On The Cat game somewhere. 25 year olds love that . . .
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.