....and the trap snaps shut...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

....and the trap snaps shut...

Post by uncletor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 am

you will, doutlessly remember the nice, caring, compassionate sensitive social worker I have here with me on our ward.
The perfect victim.
You will also remember that I have put rotting decaying flesh on a skelton..green eyeball, the other eyeball not even THERE any more, just a socket with worms, and snakes and things milling about.
The perfect trap.
Came in extra early this moring to set it all up.
In her office.
Then locked the door and waited.
She was late, the traffic was a nightmare and called in. I got the call. Told her to TAKE HER TIME...we wanted her in...THAT was tihe IMPORTANT thing..don't HURRY and make a mistake..GETTING here was the main thing.
So she swings in with that Elvis-in-Vegas/no nonsense walk that the hurried use, and whips right down to her office. The one at the end of my hallway.
Opens the door, and I expected a screeam.
Nothing.
But she backed out SO smoothly, so MUCH like a Michael Jackson moonwalk that I was overcome with the GRACE of it. THEN she choked on the coffee, almost dropped the cup, and looked up the hall to me.
Told me her heart was beating like a rabbit, and that I should FEEL it..not a bad idea, actually, but she has a guy, so I declined..
Laughs all around, and it's like I said before..you can count the work places on one hand that would let you get away with this stuff, as opposed to arresting you or just having you f ired.
This is a great place for the holiday.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:16 am

I would of loved to see the look on her face. IT sounds like a great place to be. Kind of a different demensional workplace I'm sure. Good job!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again