Penny wise just made my halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Penny wise just made my halloween

Post by uncletor » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:18 pm

Uncle Tor here. I got home and let me tell you, I haven't been this pleased with stuff in the mail in a long time. Pennywise was my gift exchange partner, and man, did she come through.
We have some cool fabric to put over the doorway that will just BEG the little suckers to TOUCH it..but they WON'T WANT TO..and if they do, they will TREMBLE..
A classic..the knife that drips blood when you hold it the right way..THAT goes on the side of the Evil Baby Buggy I am making, the one inspired by MAD magazine with the shrunken heads on the front, the bottle of blood or guck going INTO it, and the red red eyes glowing and looking out..the knife will be held by a little hand and arm...
And man, one of the BEST Gooo Skulls I have ever, ever, seen. (And I've seen a lot..) You squeeze and you squeeze, and the eyes pop out like Charley Callus, and THEN you get to see the flies and guck inside...I can see it lifting the children RIGHT OFF THEIR FEET..."Hey, kid..LOOK AT THIS..."
BUT you say, Uncle Tor, what about Great Granny? Your Momma? what to do when SHE comes over??? will she NOT think that you have LOST YOUR MIND AGAIN??? Well, no, pennywise has that covered. We have this cool wooden sign that I'm hanging on the door, with a ghost that looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy possessed. Perfect. Or maybe he became a ghost after he was EATEN or POKED too many times..The possibilities are endless..BUT the main thing is, my Mom will be pleased I have ANY ITEM of taste up whatsoever..and hey, what IS Halloween, if it is NOT inclusive??? Even for Mom..and it's the perfect balance between kitch and camp and craft and laughs and cartoon...nice.
And of course..a spider...and WHAT a spider..looks very real...not just rubber, but with a TEXTURE to one side...it shouldn't take TOO MUCH coaxing to get Gal pal to wave it around in front of the kids when she comes out with the trick or treat pail...
Its' been raining pretty steady around here, and we haven't been able to get too many decorations up..seriously..they keep getting shot down like a firehose was on them..it comes down pretty hard..and this was just the thing to pick up the spirits and make me get in the mood again.
hell, she even wrapped them in ORANGE TISSUE..awwwwwww.This lady deserves to be a saint before James Brolin..and I always thought he should be our next saint after ALL THOSE YEARS of listening to Barbara Streisand...a patron saint for Halloween?
Boolah boolah.
thanks babe.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:07 am

Thanks Uncletor, I'm glad you like the goodies. Whats Halloween without a little blood, brains and tattered curtains..hahaha Your the BOMB!! and have a great time with your new pet spider.... :lol: :wink: :twisted:
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again