Rule of Rose game for PS2

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Rule of Rose game for PS2

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:26 am

Okay all horror gamers out there, I have found this creepy disturbing game that is great! My fiancee and I are playing it right now and it makes my skin crawl. The storyline pulls you in quickly and keeps you engrossed even when you take a break. My mind strays to it and I cannot wait to get home so we can play more. If you are looking for a battle game, well, this is not the game for you. This game has creepy children, a spooky soundtrack, and puzzles galore. Here's a linky to learn more about it.

http://www.atlus.com/ruleofrose/

Check it out and tell me what you think..better yet, go buy it and then tell me your thoughts after you play it. :twisted:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:06 am

The game looks amazing. Thanks for the link... I really need to update my gaming system though... I love the old systems and the most up to date console I have is N64....funny I know but I still have the original Nintendo and Super NES....& Atari.... I have my SuperNES hooked up in my bedroom and my Atari in my living room. I know they are dated but I think it is funny to play the old games whenever I am in the mood. I do however play computer games at home which is more up to date but for a while there I had decided not to bother getting a newer system as they seemed to be such a varity out there and wasn't sure of what kind to purchase... I was alway a Nintendo person however I see such great games out there for PS2 and XBox now I want to try them. I seen the advertisement for Dead RIsing and that looks like it would be right up my ally but I don't have a proper gaming system. I was considering a purchase of one over the winter but don't know which one is the best.... I would love any input you or anyone could give me.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:38 pm

I happen to like the Playstation system simply for the fact the controllers are more user friendly. There are a lot of games made for all of the systems out there. I think it would depend on what your tastes are. If you are really into things like Mario or whatnot, then Nintendo's your deal. But two of my guy's favorite series, Castlevania and Silent Hill are for PS2. I have also found that PS2's graphics look better too. And they have a LOT of games as opposed to other systems. I suggest going to a place like Games For Less or a video store that has a separate game section and ask the people working to show you some stuff before you make a decision. Good luck!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Thanks LittleDollClaudia, and thanks for the links to the Rule of Rose. Great trailer scenes for the game. Looks like a deep game too.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:44 am

Really cool game, spet i dont't have aPS2 :( but it looks great
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care