HALLOWEEN CLUB GIFT EXCHANGE SIGN UP

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:38 am

Michael Myers, part one??? But you sent so much great stuff!!! The earrings are AWESOME, how did you know I LOVE Halloween jewelry. And Mini Tootsie pops...never saw 'em, immediately loved 'em. I love JOL's too, and you sent me the cutest one! I love that he is battery operated, so I can put him anywhere! (I was thinking about the dashboard of my car :wink: ). And the pen is going right to work with me, my patients will love it. And believe it or not, I almost bought some balloons for my party. Now you will be there in spirit!! And my absolute favorite, caramel apple pops!!! :lol: The JOL placemats ROCK, and I think that they will find their way to a wall, 'cause they are too pretty to eat off of. And possibly my favorite of all: Halloween playing cards!!! I have never seen those, and am thrilled to have them. My little nephews love to play cards and now we will be playing in style! You are too much, Michael Myers, and all the lovely wrapping, and Halloween tissue paper and ribbon (wait 'til you see yours is all I will say.),and stickers. I'll just tell you that the girl at the post office got a charge out of your package with all the cool stickers all over it! Truth to tell, I have a caramel apple pop in my mouth even as I write this. So let me say: THANK YOU!!! YOU ROCK!! Love from Hooch!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:38 pm

Ok everyone....did you know that we have a real life mind reader on the board?? We do, and her name is MHOOCH :) I will explain.....
But first I want to let everyone know that I have THE BEST HALLOWEEN PARTNER EVER!! I came home from running errands today and there it was...the most fabulous Halloween Package I have ever received! This extra special package included : A Glow-In-The-Dark Skeleton with light up green eyes (which Hooch was kind enough to add batteries to so he's ready to go!) Scary Sekelton Garland...the skeletons are so lifelike! A ceramic bottle to store my snake tongues in!! It is black and orange and says "Snake Tongues" on it and the S in snake is in the shape of a snake.(this was my husbands favorite!) A wooden sign that says " Now Open-Hazel's Shoppe of Horrors" with a witch flying though a moon...love it!! I think that will go to work with me! Two bags of Halloween Confetti, a bag of Halloween M&M's, a witch Pez Dispenser, two packages of Halloween Tattoos, and 3 Halloween Stencils which are perfect for Halloween Cards or Invites! And then.....the most excitng part, (and this is why Hooch is officially a mind reader) the Black Spider Halloween Crown from Hallmark!! I have been eyeing this crown, and wishing for it, since last month, but had decided against it due to the fact that I had already purchased over $500.00 worth of decor for this year. I was keeping my fingers crossed that maybe after the holdiay it would go on sale, but no such luck as my local Hallmark sold out of them last week. So I was pretty bummed about it....and then my package arrives today....and the last present I opened was the crown!! I was so excited about all the other great gifts, and then to open the crown!! It has made my ENTIRE FALL/HALLOWEEN!! I am wearing this as I type-I LOVE IT!! My husband wanted to know how MHOOCH knew I wanted that...did I mention it in some post on the board, did I put it on my wishlist?? NO!!! She just knew...the best type of Halloween friend! She must be a mind reader!
So MHOOCH---Much love to you, you are a great person and a very generous and fun gift exchange friend!! I hope everyone is having as much fun with this as I have! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:52 pm

By the way...we have a couple of people that have had things sent to them...have you guys received your gifts yet? And has everyone sent theirs to their parter? I can't wait to hear about the rest of them.

MHooch--I was waiting on one thing I ordered from a catalog to come...I wanted to send your other gifts in case it did not come by the mailing deadline-but it came, last minute. Plus, I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow, so if the one gift didnt come, I wanted you to have part of it before I left.(I will not be home until Wednesday) Looks like the timing worked out...your other part should be there any day now! Enjoy!!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:49 pm

Micheal Myers, you have no idea how happy that makes me!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. That is so awesome that you wanted the tiara, something just told me you might like it! What a fun idea this was.

Everyone...I think we should have a round of applause for Michaeul Myers for being the coordinator of this fun adventure!! :cheers, whistles, much hand clapping: :lol: :lol:

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:11 pm

:oops: Aww, thanks guys! I was merely the coordinator-it was all the fun participants who made it so enjoyable!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:14 am

Actually...I got the stuff together to mail to my other partner (going out in the mail today). Sorry it's late...I was out of town (but I'll send it priority).

I mailed my package to my first partner right away (right after we were given the go ahead to start sending them), but I have not heard anything. I hope she liked it! I'm a bit worried it got lost in the mail. I was supposed to get her package a while back I thought, but I haven't received it! I'm getting bummed out here...hah hah.

So anyways...I'm mailing my second package by priority mail today and am hoping to receive one soon!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:52 am

Well, guys, all I can say is this is the one time that I was not dissapointed by the sequel...THANK YOU, Michael Myers! :lol:

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:44 am

Hello i am new her and what can i tell you i am from Romania sadlly, her halloween isn't at all people dont give a thing for this holliday but for me it's the best holliday after Christmas. What can i say in rest i hope we can be or become good friends :P
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:02 am

Welcome William, I love your picture. Yes this is a great place to meet new friends who have something in common. Cheers
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:55 am

welcome aboard...you can be a Romanian trend setter...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:14 pm

Welcome William, love your avatar!! You'll just have to be the one that starts the new tradition of Halloween celebration in Romania!! Glad to have you on the board.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Wow...it all sounds awesome. I should have participated, I feel like such a jerk.

I was leary about giving out my home address...even though I have shown pictures of my house on here...when this first started up...I felt like I hadn't been here long enough to get the feel for everyone, and then by the time I thought I should do it, the dead line was over for signing up for it.

But, I promise next year I will definately participate...and will totally go all out for it.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:51 am

Thanks for the worme welcome, my avatar says hello to you:P, i wish but maybe just maybe in a few years i will start a revolustion to make 31 Halloween day here to :)), love your avatars to especially with MHooch iam a HP fan :P
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:43 pm

Okay guys-had a few questions on the gift exchange...I just want to make sure that everyone who signed up sent/received their gifts.

Tantraman...Have you mailed your package to MHooch, and have you received yours? She mailed them last week. Please let us know as she sends FABULOUS gifts!

Pennywise....did you mail to Uncletor...and did you receive yours in exchange? We are dying to know what fantastic gifts were sent!

Uncletor-if yours was sent to you...what did you get?

LittleDollClaudia and EvileMel...have your gifts been echanged yet?
Also, EvilMel and Mandy0221-has yours been exchanged as well?

SPOOKY-we would love to have you next year, and anyone else who wants to join!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:24 pm

Hi so we (me and LittleDollClaudia) have both said that we mailed the gifts (I sent mine priority on the 3rd, because I just looked at the receipt). But I have not heard if she received my gift, nor have I received hers. I am somewhat worried that my gift sucked so bad she didn't like it! hah hah. But yeah...no idea why I haven't gotten mine (if it was sent regular mail then I may just not have received it yet, which is what I am hoping). I ask my husband every day if I got a package and nope. I actually PMd her and never got a response so I was going to try again tonight when I noticed some responses in this thread (but honestly I think it's easy to not notice you have a PM on this board).

As for my second partner...I was out of town remember, but I mailed the gift to her on wednesday (also by priority) and I think she'll get it soon because we live fairly close together with her being in KY and me in TN. She actually mailed mine out by priority the same day. We are slackers together.

I did good getting the first gift out so quickly (because I was going out of town) but not so good with the second one...though only three days off from when I said I'd probably be able to mail it by.

Anyways...so here I am..two partners...no gift yet. I'm getting a bit bummed honestly.
Last edited by EvilMel on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.