i'm torn between 2 costumes

Chat about your costumes
Captain Nemo
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

i'm torn between 2 costumes

Post by Captain Nemo » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:44 pm

Hey guys. I need your help choosing a costume. I don't have much money this year, so I'm either going to go the cheap way and dress up as Hugh Hefner (I already have a robe, and sun glasses). I'd just buy a grey wig (a stylish one), and a pipe. Or if I wanna spend money, there's this costume of the Operation guy from the actual board game. It's a pajama costume designed with exact layout of the parts you have to remove from his body, and it comes with a face mask that looks just like the guy, including the red lit up nose. So what do you think? Should I spend the extra money? Or is Hugh Hefner actually a cool idea?

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:40 pm

Captain,

Go with Hugh. Who knows...maybe you'll get the attention of some "bunnies"! :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:55 am

Captain, Hugh is the definition of cool...go with it! Save your money for next year!

jinho
Zombie

Post by jinho » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:04 pm

Uh Captain Nemo your just like me i have choice between a ghost alien or a headless alien. :( Oh yeah and go with Hugh Hefner. :wink:

skullychick
Vampire

Post by skullychick » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:23 pm

the board game sounds cool, however, id like to see people keep it simple and original. way better than lousy over the top ones. Go with Heff for sure ;]
When there's no more room in Hell,thedeadwill walk the Earth.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:25 am

I'm gunna be the odd man out, here. First off, I don't ever recall seeing Hugh in sunglasses. Secondly, you NEVER see Hugh alone, so you'd have to bring at least TWO dates, or (which would be cheaper) buy a couple of blow-up dolls and dress 'em up like bunnies...... hmmmmm maybe that could be pretty good.

Somehow though, i DO like the operation dude idea.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 am

Hi Captain Nemo, I think either would be cool. But if money is tight you may want to go with a more afordable option and save your money for something else you love. I'd go with whatever speaks to your heart, that way you can't go wrong :wink:

Nice to meet you by the way, and also jinho, welcome to both of you :D